Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Galaxy-Profit - galaxy-profit.com

I am not the Admin.

Galaxy Profit

Galaxy Profit is happy to see you at our official webpage! If you are here, then you have definitely been looking for a stable, secure and easy way to invest money you have and get substantial returns on it. Whether it is the first day you are interested in investments or you have already searched for a couple of months, we have outstanding news for you - we are what you have been always looking for.

Investment Plans:

Gold Coin (for 20 business days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 and more 3.00

Silver Coin (for 15 business days)

Plan 1 $5 and more 2.50

Bronze Coin (for 10 business days)

Plan 1 $5 and more 2.00

Accepted payment systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Up to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://www.galaxy-profit.com/

This seems like a good program to invest in. It has a more reasonable rate, so it seems a little less like a scam. I also like that they have a 5% referral program. This is a new site, but I have a feeling that it is going to be legit for a little while. I am still going to hold out until one of the monitors say whether or not they are paying.

only 2 hyip monitors that investing in this program, i think that is bad for them too because as we know this program also have quite good rate and the latest payment proof that i see is yesterday, i think they are quite good in payment now as i see proof updated well by investors

this site now rocks :D, i see a lot of payment proof of them from some hyip monitors and also from some investors, about complain and also another protest from other investors is not found yet but with their plan rate i think after 20 days we will see what will happen with this site because i am positive this program survive for one round.