Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxeltd - Fxeltd.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome To Forex Enterprise Ltd

If you are interested or curious about online investments you've come to the right place. We are here to help you!

Our mission is to promote the online investments for those of you new in this business or have been investing online for a long time not with such a success that you desire, Bringing businesses together is at the core of what we do. We work with worldwide business people looking for safe and reliable opportunity, and Fxe Ltd business people looking for new sources of investors to make them feel the luxury of living in the world that money doesn't matter.

Forex Enterprise Ltd is a private investment company based in the BVI. Our team consists of experienced investment advisers, skilled market analysts, professional traders and legal experts. Each member of our team is a professional who possesses not only excellent formal education, but also extensive experience in the investment and trading industry. We have always emphasized our unity as one of the key elements of our successful investment performance.

Our Program at a glance

Friendly 24/7 Support Service

•Please use the form top to contact us. You may want to check out the FAQ and Terms and Conditions before contacting us. Chances are you will find your answer there. If however you are not able to find the answer to your question(s) in the FAQ or Terms of Service, feel free to contact us.

Unique Website Security Settings

•Hacker Protected & Data Protection System.

•Anti Spam Policy.

Investment Program

9% Daily For 20 Business Days

•Minimum spend is $2 USD and there is no maximum.

•20 business days take 28 calendar day's time.

•Principal included in your profit. You will not receive the principal at the end of terms.

•You may make an additional spend many times.

•All payments are made to your account Daily.

•You can withdraw your earning at any time.

•All withdrawal requests will be processed instantly.

•We Accept: Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

Investment Program

200% After 20 Calendar Days

•Minimum spend is $200 USD and there is no maximum.

•You will receive your earning after 20 calendar days.

•Principal included in your profit. You will not receive the principal at the end of terms.

•You may make an additional spend many times.

•All payments are made to your account Daily.

•You can withdraw your earning at any time.

•All withdrawal requests will be processed instantly.

•We Accept: Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

http://www.fxeltd.com/?ref=stevenguo

this have a good security and less risk, but too high investment. i want to join there but i don't have enough money yet.

How come the site is having "high investment", I don't understand with your words. If u r pointing about "high deposit", I don't agreed as the minimum deposit just $2.

However, I suggested to stop investing here because my withdraw went to pending status today..(before this was instant) and this problem not only faced by me.

How come the site is having "high investment", I don't understand with your words. If u r pointing about "high deposit", I don't agreed as the minimum deposit just $2.

However, I suggested to stop investing here because my withdraw went to pending status today..(before this was instant) and this problem not only faced by me.

everything seems OK as I received my payment within few hours after requested. Considered as quite fast service and from other members comments, instant payment system already back to normal. ;)

@juzfinal

nice to know that the website still paying :)

This plan system is used for some site also before, but I think this one offered better ROI with 9% for 20 biz days means 180% or 80% profit..

I still feeling not good with this plan system since I joined fxharmony that offered a similar plan with good security site, but gone after 1 cycle..

But since I saw at monitors page that the site already running for 160 days, I think this one doing much better than fxharmony :)

just hoping that I found this site early :rolleyes:

even this site is gone now? why it is I cannot access it? it says the server is taking too long to respond.. first thevault and then this one? Is anybody knows why is the server is down?

I have no problem in accessing the site, check your internet connection. Between, although site is offering high ROI, but it already managed to stand for few months. I just received my payment instantly as usual, check my payment proof here:

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/index.php/topic/206-fxeltd-fxeltdcom/page__view__findpost__p__2092

• 2 weeks later...

well, I was lucky to withdraw my profit few days ago before this site stopped paying, and now, the admin completely removed all monitors in the rating page.

My profit in this site only few dollars, but glad I didn't reinvest my principle again or else I will in total lost.

you were really lucky to withdraw your money before they have closed but I am not the day I invest my 2$ here after 1 day is the day they have started to not pay their members and that's really bad.. Well atleast it is only 2$ not so much for a lose

Lol! I made last depsosit to fxeltd 1 day before it stopped paying, but even then I am not in loss as i only invested the profit i made from this hyip on my previous investments. Anyway this high paying hyip sustained for long period and i was a bit wrong i expected too much from this hyip but i still miss this hyip.

another one bites the dust. too bad this one turned scam. i liek their low investment. i guess they made that low investment so to make the site more attractive for members to test the site. but for now at least they scammed early so that they won't be able to scam any more.