Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Superinvest - Superinvest.biz

I'n not Admin here!

Welcome to SUPERINVEST.BIZ..!

ABOUT US

SuperInvest FX LLC is a financial company move on Forex Trading and Capital management. founded in 2008, we have complete forex trade robot software that make big profit and automatic stop loss. our investment is providing a big profit to all members. as our history play based silver/gold forex trading

SILVER

EX:$100 X 3 DAYS = $105. AFTER 3 DAYS BUSSINES.

Silver 10.00 - 500.00 5.00%

GOLD

EX:$100 X 10 DAYS = $115. AFTER 10 DAYS BUSSINES.

Gold 100.00 - 1000.00 15.00%

PLATINUM

EX:$1000 X 30 DAYS = $1500. AFTER 30 DAYS BUSSINES.

Platinum 1000.00 - 5000.00 50.00%

SuPER

EX:$10000 X 30 DAYS = $20000. AFTER 30 DAYS BUSSINES.

Super 4000.00 - 10000.00 100.00%

Join here: http://superinvest.biz?ref=15

5% profit must be soo high here, i think and that is not good for this site especially if they want to survive in long term investment plan :), but i still don't get too much info about them with the script and design of this site i am quite sure if they can survive for about 2 rounds in this program

5% profit must be soo high here, i think and that is not good for this site especially if they want to survive in long term investment plan :), but i still don't get too much info about them with the script and design of this site i am quite sure if they can survive for about 2 rounds in this program

You are right because there are some different between then poster's information and the site's information. The posted wrote that they have 5% RoI after 3 days later where I find 5% after a single day - which is very risky. But it also true that sometimes we also found programs who paid us 5% after a single day through their short term plan.