Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UKGoldFunds - UKGoldFunds.com

i am not admin

Link : http://ukgoldfunds.com

UkGoldFunds is a private investment and management firm which was founded and registered in companieshouse, 20rd August 2008. We are seek to invest in good businesses that have increasingly relevant products or services, quality management teams and ethical business practices. Our goal is to provide value to our investors by generating attractive risk-adjusted ROI. UkGoldFunds combine global experience with local insight which helps to make the most of our investor's money growth.

PLANS:

Promo Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Standard Plan

Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,000 3.10

Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Plan

Plan 1 $5,001 - $10,000 3.20

Calculate your profit >>

VIP Plan

Plan 1 $11,001 and more 3.50

Calculate your profit >>

Monitor plan

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 0.10

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://ukgoldfunds.com

3% profit for 30 days for me seems quite good, with the principal back, we will earn about 190% of our investment from this site, over all i must said that is nice plan and also looks stable for this site, with nice script and have SSL protection here i am sure this program could stay longer

Seems a good program with comodo security, and the plans are reasonable for a long time invest

According to my research i found 3 hyip monitors showing a paying statut and 5 others showing a waiting statut, no one is showing scam statut

@mraak: for me their investment plan more like middle term investment rather than long term investment plan :D, but you are right i find some hyip monitors that monitoring them but mostly are waiting, i only find one hyip monitor that have paying status, but i see the latest proof here is 12th may

This site needs to change their designing template as soon as possible.l Because it's very ordinary and people won't get attract of seeing it. Second matter is we can get mixed reaction from their monitor report. Because there are 4 monitors and one of them is telling that they stopped paying where others told different. I think they might paid random or paid to some special investors. Because 3% daily is not very profitable for any serious business maker.