Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speedy-profit - Speedy-profit.com

Speedy-Profit.Com is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors. With us you will become financially independent; you do not have to go to work. Join us and earn money today.

800% After 2 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

Basic Plan $7-$10,000 800.00

1650% After 4 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

Standard Plan $14-$10,000 1,650.00

3450% After 8 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

Expert Plan $28-$10,000 3,450.00

12000% After 24 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

VIP Plan $56-$10,000 12,000.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://speedy-profit.com?ref=xetang

Adding to the good design, the ROI is extremely high (800% after 2h) maybe the highest I ever seen, one of the investors invested 148$ (I think it's crazy) but if you got paid then you're really lucky,

until now nobody got paid and they said that they offer an instant whithdraw, let's see what he gonna do

The stats show that this site has paid some amount of money but its difficult to know whether its true or not, there are no payment proofs to be found on forums for such unpopular hyips and plus this site has highly profitable plan which makes me think we should stay away.

800% After 2 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

Basic Plan $7-$10,000 800.00

If you see a hyip site with this kind of plan do you think I still need to check if this site is going to be a paying hyip or not? I doubt that its going to be a paying hyip at all. Just look at this site plan. 800% after two hours? How I wish its true. But I decided to check the site anyway and guess what? Theirs 5 hyip monitoring site that monitor this site and all has waiting status. lols.

the script this site have is bad, i think that will not attract more investors to visit and invest here, especially the rate they have is not stable and more to unreasonable rate for me, i don't know if they are paying as i don't find any monitor that monitoring them at the moment

this program paid 2600$ for the first working day for a total of 5800$ invested, well the investors are very lucky today but i advice them to withdraw all their money before it turn scam.

I think that the admin will pay members for this day too and maybe tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting surprised of thinking that who brought this funny program. Because each and everyone knows that those horrible RoI after each hour can not be possible. Only we can see in our account balance but never able to get any single amount. So I would like to inform to all newcomers to never trust this king of program because their deposit should active instantly but they didn't add any payment processor.

well actually this program still paying but i find some bad review about them in some site, but not too much and it seems they still paying majority investors here, i also see one of hyip monitors already put this site in scam list, which make me feel uneasy to try invest in this program now

well actually this program still paying but i find some bad review about them in some site, but not too much and it seems they still paying majority investors here, i also see one of hyip monitors already put this site in scam list, which make me feel uneasy to try invest in this program now

You saw that this program is paying because most of the monitors are telling about their legit. Because this program already paid to them. This is true that it's very hard to pay those huge profit after some hours later. Even people may not about to collect stolen money with this short time. This admin might kept some money for clear all payout request of monitors by which they may get paid stamp.

You saw that this program is paying because most of the monitors are telling about their legit. Because this program already paid to them. This is true that it's very hard to pay those huge profit after some hours later. Even people may not about to collect stolen money with this short time. This admin might kept some money for clear all payout request of monitors by which they may get paid stamp.

i find out that the latest payment proof that monitors showed there is 18th may lol, that is too long. i will wait until tommorow to see the latest status of this site and i check there is no payment proof too in some forums, so it will be good if we don't invest in this site yet

i find out that the latest payment proof that monitors showed there is 18th may lol, that is too long. i will wait until tommorow to see the latest status of this site and i check there is no payment proof too in some forums, so it will be good if we don't invest in this site yet

According to this is very confusing program because people should get confuse of see their project. Because they have too many monitors with paying status. But they have risky hourly profit scheme. I think they might gave some random payment but don't believe that they really paid all. Another matter can be possible - where they just paid only monitors for get paid stamp.

Who believes in such kind of program? If anyone actually believes that such a program exists then i haven't got anything more to say. Wonder why the monitors are showing paying status on this program. If anyone actually got any profit from this program then i would call it luck. Almost running for 3 weeks so i guess this site could be down any moment running away with people's money.