Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gpincome - Gpincome.com

xetang

Yes it's a shame that this program don't accept AlertPay, I have all my money on this internet wallet, and I dont have any specific reason but I would like to have one wallet than 5 diffrent and on every have some sum of money. When this program will accept AlertPay I will join him for sure for a little bit.

Yes it's a shame that this program don't accept AlertPay, I have all my money on this internet wallet, and I dont have any specific reason but I would like to have one wallet than 5 diffrent and on every have some sum of money. When this program will accept AlertPay I will join him for sure for a little bit.

You can contact with admin, if you are a big investor, I think that sure admin too will accept it, because very many other HYIP sites too have accepted this way of payment, I think that he don't yet accept in this time because admin don't yet have many AP fund in his account, but he too can try with handling payment via AP by manual. I think that you can join before and then use your nick to contact with admin, it will be better

so far GPincome still paying as i can see some payment proof around internet which you can find, or if you want you can check some hyip forums like MMG to find if they have some payment proof or not, and based on my own opinion this site have good plan that i think will sustain and will make them paying for long time

Ok, it is correct, I too don't have new payment with this site yesterday because I contacted with admin and he too replied that this site only run and pay out from Monday to Saturday and they still stop pay out in Sunday therefore he defined with me that sure today I too will receive new commission here. We will wait for new some hours to see my new payment proof with this site

I too have received new payment with this site this morning, I have ask to pay out some hours ago, it is good when payment now still is instant and their plans only run from Mon - Fri, not to be Mon - Sat and as below is my latest payment proof with this site. It is nice when invested here, I hope that this site can pay out good in many rounds.

Date: 2012-10-07 01:53:31

Batch: 102630893

From Account: U2529773

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Instant Payout from GPIncome

i think they will did that things dude, because i see a lot of investors now interested to invest here, one of the syndicate in my local forums already invested here and i am into it, let see if this site doing well in future, and their status in that hyip monitors for now still paying and i can see some payment proof :D

It is correct, admin are too very active, you can see that all questions that you ask, he will reply very fast, I too have received 2 payments yesterday and today. It is nice when they still paying out instantly. Until now, after invested $10 here, I have had again more $2 with this site after about near 2 weeks to invest here. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 2012-11-07 02:24:07

Batch: 102777304

Amount: $0.39

and

Date: 2012-12-07 02:06:12

Batch: 102911178

I like the investment plan of this site. Instant payout is another attractive feature & this site has 24/7 customer support so one can get the answer or ask for any sorts of complain at any time. This site is still paying & most importantly 1.2% for 150 days is a super plan. But the green state plan requires too much money from the investors.

@anup: it will be better to invest here sooner dude becuase we don't know when this good site will scamming us, but so far based oin my view this program still paying and glad to know about that thing, it seems they are still doing well and many people like them for now, you can see some monitors also offered RCB for this program

@anup: it will be better to invest here sooner dude becuase we don't know when this good site will scamming us, but so far based oin my view this program still paying and glad to know about that thing, it seems they are still doing well and many people like them for now, you can see some monitors also offered RCB for this program

Yes, it is correct, this site too have ran a bit and paying out a bit long, it can pay out long but we too don't sure they will stop to pay out when therefore with investors, we only should select short plans to invest here, as my idea, Plan for 30 days, it still is best and almost investors too should select this plan and rate that they are paying too is not low as my idea

Yes, it is correct, this site too have ran a bit and paying out a bit long, it can pay out long but we too don't sure they will stop to pay out when therefore with investors, we only should select short plans to invest here, as my idea, Plan for 30 days, it still is best and almost investors too should select this plan and rate that they are paying too is not low as my idea

I agree with you , its plans looks like the profitable and the suitable also . I cant say that there is a ponzi here , my deposit will be soon here and I do not worry about my money because this is really promising hyip site

My first deposit too have near end 2nd week in a month but they still are paying very good from Monday - Friday, Today and tomorrow, they will stop to work therefore I will have to wait for new Monday for new commission. As below is latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 2012-14-07 03:09:52

Batch: 103187914

This site too have began to run again with their plans yesterday and it is nice when they still paying out good instant for all member, I too received new payment with this site today. It have ran about near 70 days but all payments still be paid out very fast with instant for all members. As below is my latest payment proof with this site that I just ask a hour ago.

Date: 2012-17-07 01:22:35

Batch: 103511691

Amount: $0.35

This site have ran good again today and I too have received new payment with it after it stopped to calculate commission 2 days before Saturday and Sunday as policy about calculating of commission of this site. It too is nice when today I too have received new payment here, I have again $3 after invested $10 here until now. At below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 2012-18-07 13:48:53

Batch: 103741852

Amount: $0.57

Until this time, I too have refunded again about $5 after invested $10 here, they are still payout very good all payments still always are instant, I calculating to investing again with this site after my first deposit is expired. But first, it still very many time to wait for payment daily here when my deposit up to 30 days. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 2012-20-07 12:45:12

Batch: 104014451

Amount: $0.37

@xetang

Its seems your really promoting the site very well and I'm impress that you got paid good in here also. Its really good feeling to invest in a hyip site and that hyip site turn out to be good and paying hyip site. I know before when I was still active in hyip investing I also love to invest and post proof of payments.I regulalry maintain 25 hyip site before but when I loss more than 500 dollars total I stop.

wow this program now doing well, i see alot of hyip monitors that put "paying" status for this site, all i can say now they are one of the elite hyip program which now many investors talk about in hyip forums :D, it will be good if admin can continue their performance like this. so far no complain yet :D

wow this program now doing well, i see alot of hyip monitors that put "paying" status for this site, all i can say now they are one of the elite hyip program which now many investors talk about in hyip forums :D, it will be good if admin can continue their performance like this. so far no complain yet :D

Yes, and today is saturday, they have stopped to active about calculating, this site will run again from Monday to Friday, therefore I too need wait for more a day to receive new payment here.

@xetang

Its seems your really promoting the site very well and I'm impress that you got paid good in here also. Its really good feeling to invest in a hyip site and that hyip site turn out to be good and paying hyip site. I know before when I was still active in hyip investing I also love to invest and post proof of payments.I regulalry maintain 25 hyip site before but when I loss more than 500 dollars total I stop.

Yes, my friend! It is not surprise, any site that paying out for me and it is began to post by me, sure I will promote for it more often, I have posted very many new threads daily and any site when I invest and they are paying, we will see my payment proof, I think that you can invest here if you are not member, time is a month for refund again money, it is not too long

I have received new payment here today, this site too have paid out to back again after stop to calculate commission for 2 days as rules of site and when back again , I too have received payment instantly, they still pay out good and very many monitors now still appreciate them very high. I hope that this site can run good and pay out good at least a year.

Date: 2012-23-07 13:04:25

Batch: 104338117