Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gemoneyinvest - Gemoneyinvest.com

I am not the admin!

http://gemoneyinvest.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

GE MoneyInvest Group is backed by trading in commodities, debentures, and other stocks of varying natures mostly deal with the Nikkei index in Tokyo Stock Exchange. We have traders in various stock exchanges and have been profitable. Our main point are to provide investors a way join us to earn this profit and we are not interested in paying unrealistic interest percentages as a means to gain deposits. We are here to make it for you and us, even if we bear the commission of the brokers and risk in investing in the stock, there are also a element of risk on your behalf . We hope you enjoy your stay with us a pleasant and profitable one.

GE MoneyInvest Group is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

-----------------------------

Investment Plans:

124% after 1 day!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

GE Plan 1 $10 - $3,999 104.00

GE Plan 2 $3,999 - $100,000 124.00

175% after 3 days!

GE Plan 3 $10 - $3,999 114.00

GE Plan 4 $3,999 - $100,000 175.00

400% after 10 days!

GE Plan 5 $10 - $3,999 49.00

GE Plan 6 $3,999 - $100,000 400.00

1400% after 35 days!

GE Plan 7 $4,999 - $100,000 1400.00

http://gemoneyinvest.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

I don't understand whats wrong with this hyip, on rating page i could see some monitors listed but no monitor seemed to make any spend out here hence it is difficult to know whats going on.May be admin needs to be active and sort out things or at least close down the business.

i see that thing, but that is too bad for me too i find the same thing like you see i go to check that monitors but no one make investment which think this site could be dangerous and maybe they have some kind of cooperation with that monitors which listed them in their listing, also this site only use default template.

This does not look too good. Such a high percentage of return with very low deposits. I might have to skip out on this one. This one does not look like it is going to last at all. I will have to hold out on this one until I can know for sure that they are paying.

This does not look too good. Such a high percentage of return with very low deposits. I might have to skip out on this one. This one does not look like it is going to last at all. I will have to hold out on this one until I can know for sure that they are paying.

It does not look good and its will never will but the best thing we can do right now is just do hit and run. Although right now I don't think its good to do hit and run in here. I'm sure this site is going to be a good paying hyip for just a week more or less. that's why theirs a room for hit and run in here. But if we don't do hit and run in here I'm sure we need to invest our money in other much stable hyip.