Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LoyaltyEarn - loyaltyearn.com

I am not the Admin.

LoyaltyEarn

About Loyaltyearn

Loyaltyearn gives you an opportunity to receive a stable profit from successful stock trading. We are proud to provide premium service to its investors and we hope to continue to exceed our customers' expectations by providing the best service. Providing quality customer service is the foundation of Loyaltyearn. We value our customers and we strive to provide you with the best customer service in the industry. We work hard to make our customers happy, and have been consistently recognized by industry watchers for our efforts. We take pride in our ability to please our customers and always do our best to do what is right for them.

Over the years we have developed both skills and techniques to generate the largest possible returns, while minimizing the amount of risk and loss. If you are a newbie in investment, our advice for you, is to start with small amount of money. Later, you will see that you can trust us.

Investment Plans:

24% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

24% daily for 5 days $1 - $250 24.00

30% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

30% daily for 5 days $250 - $10,000 30.00

160% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 160.00

Accepted payment systems: AlertPay, LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

6% ref. commission

Link: http://loyaltyearn.com/

24% daily too much for us, and i think that is not make this site even better, but for the first round i am positive if this program stay longer, because i see the script they used here is the unique one and i am sure admin spend a lot of bucks for this site, and i see minimum payout is low, only $1.

This site may have very attractive plans but the template is quite similar to many old hyips which did not do business for long time.Admin must have got such template for low cost.Its just first day of this site so some investors will think its safer to invest but i don't think it is.

This does not look like the type of program that lasts. I am attracted to the plan that they have. I guess I will give it a couple of weeks in order to find out whether this one is a safe one to invest in. While it is the default template, I do like the effort that has been put into this site in order to make it appear professional.

24% daily for 5 days

This is good for hit and run strategy. And since the minimum to invest in here is 1 dollar only we can invest 5 dollars in here and reinvest 1 dollar each day back and just cashout the difference. It just like compounding. I don't know if this site will going to last a week or not but I'm sure we get bep in five days if we do this.