Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

500-stars - 500-stars.com

i am not admin

Link : http://500-stars.com

500-stars.com an investment company offering their services to personal and corporate investors world-wide..

We are a team of expert traders, financial experts, and account managers. In the effort and hard work to help make investing online easier, we have developed a unique, easy-to-use product that is currently available to all people through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer service representatives to help you and cater to all your desires.

PLANS:

Basic Plan

Name Daily Interest, % Min amount (USD) Max amount (USD) Term, Days

Basic Plan 1.50 10.00 10000.00 100

Average Plan

Name Daily Interest, % Min amount (USD) Max amount (USD) Term, Hours

Average Plan 2.00 100.00 10000.00 100

Advance Plan

Name Daily Interest, % Min amount (USD) Max amount (USD) Term, Days

Advance Plan 2.50 1000.00 10000.00 100

Accept : LR

Link : http://500-stars.com

I checking this site and see that:

Site Information

Running Days 104

Visitors Online 16

It seem as not new site when it have ran more 100 days but don't have any info in trusted monitors, it is truth? I don't think that invest fund here is safe because don't have many info for to now although it have ran more 100 days. I decide, I will not join to work with this site

from what i see this site is not new too but from the script and design they have, this site looks very great and also they used SSL protection and DDOS here, with the low rate i am sure this site will turn into a good site that have higher chance to survive for longer time, but that is bad they only accepted one payment processors

no monitors until now that monitoring this site? well it will be bad for this site too, i don't know what happened with them now, but it will be good if admin added some hyip monitors about 2 or 3 monitors, from what i see this site is not popular in the eyes of investors even they already running for more than 100 days

Its a mistake, this site isnt running for 100+ days, there is not a single monitor or payment proofs which can verify this.Legit and popular monitors arent really monitoring this site so there is no reason we should rely on this site.Doesnt matter what kind of plans they offer.

Its a mistake, this site isnt running for 100+ days, there is not a single monitor or payment proofs which can verify this.Legit and popular monitors arent really monitoring this site so there is no reason we should rely on this site.Doesnt matter what kind of plans they offer.

so how long this site running? can you tell me? i see that thing in the site and hyip monitors is not the only thing we can say if this site already online for a long time, and i see it is just finished the first round they have here, with SSL installed here, i think this site is one of the good program

• 2 weeks later...

Though their designing quality is very ordinary but this program can be suitable for any serious people because they have $10 of base and daily 1.5% profit - mean very expectable for all. We also can see their strong platform as they have ssl with site lock. So our transaction will be safe and perfect. Expect some assure profit from them.

i still cannot see any reference for this site, it is hard to track if this site in the good performance or now have some problem, i also don't find any payment proof yet. but until now this site still doing well i can see they are not down and still up i also visit the register also login page, it seems available there. i hope more investors or monitors will monitoring this program

i still cannot see any reference for this site, it is hard to track if this site in the good performance or now have some problem, i also don't find any payment proof yet. but until now this site still doing well i can see they are not down and still up i also visit the register also login page, it seems available there. i hope more investors or monitors will monitoring this program

You correct that this site has no payout proof or any helping support. Still we can not see any good monitor or any hyip proof forums. I think this admin might left this site and it's still online as the admin paid some advance invoice to the hosting provider. They made those natural plan for gain faster investors. I would like to say to all seniors those who already invested here for test purpose that if you already got paid from this program then please leave your payout proof.

too bad until now i still cannot find any complain or any proof about them, so it is very hard to know the latest status of this site i also don't see any hyip monitors that make investment here which make me more doubt about this site legitimacy, even they have nice script and also SSL protection but i think that is not guarantee it 100%, but until now this site still online

too bad until now i still cannot find any complain or any proof about them, so it is very hard to know the latest status of this site i also don't see any hyip monitors that make investment here which make me more doubt about this site legitimacy, even they have nice script and also SSL protection but i think that is not guarantee it 100%, but until now this site still online

Me too think about the same matter because according to their server record they are online from last 123 days and if they really paid us then we should able to see any proof like forum update or monitor or any real time proof. So it's very doubtful now. I do not think that they really used any full version of ssl or might used trial version of ssl.