Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

h4ckatt4ck - www.h4ckatt4ck.net

mr.microsoft

The rates of the forum are quite high and I am hoping it to be legit.

Have you received any payout from the site yet? If yes, then I would love to see the payment proofs.

What is the minimum payout of the site?

It is very difficult to make the account on the site as they are asking for a very difficult password with several complexities.

Edited by Nikhil Gupta

Yeah, this is a totally new forum, but I found that there are less active members on this forum, on the other hand, some members mentioned that the rate of this forum is high, but I think it is very low, there are only $0.003 per post.

Dude, are you sure because I doubt that. The minimum of PTP sites are usually .01 point per post which is equivalent to 0.01$

Yeah, this is a totally new forum, but I found that there are less active members on this forum, on the other hand, some members mentioned that the rate of this forum is high, but I think it is very low, there are only $0.003 per post.

My friend please post only if you are sure about it. I have shown you the payment proof and have got paid by the rate of 0.30 $ per post yet you say that the rate is $0.003 per post ?

You are not correct. It's 30 cents per post. They pay only to paypal and they have alot of members. The difficult thing is that it's a hacking site.

You password must contain capital letter,small letter and numbers!

Ah. I see. I only used letters ad numbers when I tried to registered. I'll get back to you if I'm successful in registering.

---

UPDATE

Finally. I'm done registering. Whoah. Thanks for the info.

Today the admin active my account,but I cant found the request payment section in the forum,how can I request payment?

Since I could already see the whole forum, I'm guessing I'm already activated as well.

You don't receive any emails that you got activated. You simply have to log-in after maybe after a day.