Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

h4ckatt4ck - www.h4ckatt4ck.net

mr.microsoft

iam scared to register under this forum since the name itself is scaring

Not sure if there is any special software which may get installed in our computer and hack our details so i rather feel i will skip this site

PTP system of the site has expired. You don't need to install any software here. The site is all about hacking though. It's actually a good database but the admin is so strict. I was actually banned for a simple reason - asking.

@hrnx :

hm?? the paid to post was expired? but i think in the previous statement of admin the paid times is until 1st of january 2011..ah so bad if this site not paid again..because i was request last time and i think rejected because im not active again in here >,<..and i have plan to recover my post so can request again..i will check are that info is right or no now :)

@hrnx :

hm?? the paid to post was expired? but i think in the previous statement of admin the paid times is until 1st of january 2011..ah so bad if this site not paid again..because i was request last time and i think rejected because im not active again in here >,<..and i have plan to recover my post so can request again..i will check are that info is right or no now :)

Since I was given a warning and was unable to see the whole forum, I didn't come back to the site anymore.

Well, I asked the admin 'how do you earn from the site now that the PTP system is gone'. The admin was like '!$@!$#!$#@#$#@$'. He was like saying 'why should I pay for 3cents for low quality posts'. Something like that.

Goodluck to your account. I think the admin is quite strict to an account that is inactive.

It is not good that the admin have to approve all the request and also another problem of this one is they wil delete all the inactive members and all ,usually in any other forum inactive members are not deleted they are just send reminders about the forum .

Yeah. The admin is so strict. Plus, you don't really talk about HYIP or the topics are not the same as the usual PTP forum. They talk about hacking or many things about hacking.

@hrnx :

haha..the admin in here is like that my friend..im shocked look to the second admin picture profil...=='

and by the way my account is deleted i think..because i can't login again in here and when im try to use "forgot password" system they said my email isn't exist in the database...maybe because my inactivity each week in here..

@hrnx :

haha..this site will not back to the PTP again after 1st january next year my friend..right now we got paid for post..but in the future we must paid to the admin..:D

the admin in here not want build a PTP for sure...just want to increase the traffic of the site by giving this big earning...and in the future the admin will got more than he spend right now..:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...