Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalprofitunited - Globalprofitunited.com

I'm not Admin

Thank you for showing interest in Global Profit United.

We created this company to successfully manage and create a high return on your funds in a short time period.Global Profit United offers investors a variety of return plans to choose from.

Becoming a member is quick and easy.

Registration and withdrawal requests are not required, Everything is automated.We pay your spend back plus interest based on the plan of your choice.

Investment Plans:

110% In 1 Day - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

130% In 2 Days - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

150% In 3 Days - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

170% In 4 Days - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

190% In 5 Days - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

210% In 6 Days - Min:$10, Max:$5,000

Join here: http://www.globalprofitunited.com/

it seems this program still paying but i only have few monitors that monitoring them, well this site seems different, i mean when i access them it took long time for me to access them i need to wait about 15 seconds before i can enter the site lol and you know this site is using flash :D, wow that is one of the best script and design i ever see from hyip site :D, but the plan they have looks so high.

I cant access this site with my phone as it says i need an adobe flash to enter into the site but anyway its nice that they are paying up and we can see some monitors monitoring them. Lets pray it will last longer so that investors who invested here will make good profit

:)

Yes, using the PC no problem with this website, and I continue to receive payments from this program, I will always post my receipt here.

I hope this program goes long into the future, because I will be helped, thanks to the performance of GlobalProfitUnited admin.

:)

Yes, using the PC no problem with this website, and I continue to receive payments from this program, I will always post my receipt here.

I hope this program goes long into the future, because I will be helped, thanks to the performance of GlobalProfitUnited admin.

of course we don't have any problem if we access this site because all site have here only flash which people need to have flash player to acces this site,but so far i see this program paying, beside in this forum i find another payment proof in other hyip forum which make me no doubt for this site at the moment

of course we don't have any problem if we access this site because all site have here only flash which people need to have flash player to acces this site,but so far i see this program paying, beside in this forum i find another payment proof in other hyip forum which make me no doubt for this site at the moment

I believe honesty admin on this website, because the smooth-profit that I get to this day, hoping to keep good performance in the future and live longer.

There are monitors that I like a positive vote this program, please visit:

http://www.hyipnews.com/hyip-list/2970/GLOBALPROFITUNITED/

It took almost 1 to 2 mins to load the flash content out here so i think its not a good idea to create a flashy hyip, rather than that everything looks highly profitable here and that also means it is going to fall soon so if we are lucky and get in early, we make profit.

It took almost 1 to 2 mins to load the flash content out here so i think its not a good idea to create a flashy hyip, rather than that everything looks highly profitable here and that also means it is going to fall soon so if we are lucky and get in early, we make profit.

but to create flash site is not easy as many people think also the price of flash site expensive, and admin use that thing which make me think admin already think twice before he jump into hyip industry and until now this program also still paying, and that is the proof this site is worthy for now

@heddot: hey dude, thanks for the latest update of this site :D, it seems they still gained more place here, i see many people talk about this site in my syndicate, some people even try to make higher investment in this program and in monitor that invest here, this site status still paying.

@Trickster & All :

happy investing ... :) ,

we are all as an investor, of course, hopes the program will be long into the future, to return and risk, all investors must know their dependents.

Hopefully admin remain trustworthy and survive running this program .

It is nice when see that have many payment proof here, however, it is not easy to register with this site, it ask member that want to join to have to invest immediately, but it is good when we can see that this site have ran more a week and it still paying good for almost members, I think that we can believe to invest here. Commission is a bit good and plans is same as too stable

upps, this program now have "problem" status in some hyip monitors, i also don't find any payment proof yesterday, i hope this site still fine and finish this problem,but many investors said this is the scam sign for this site, i advice for any investors or people who want to invest here to re-consider about it