Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyEveryday - MoneyEveryday.biz

We are a private company and manage the money in the Forex market.

We offer all interested investors to its services through the Internet. We only have one rule, each partner must make a profit. For us this is a strategic task, but for you, the most important desire.

Since the early days of our partnership, we will take care of how to minimize all possible risks.

Therefore, some of the money from deposits and from the profits will be invested in gold reserve. This guarantee of safety and at the same time is a stable source of capital increase. We begin our journey to financial freedom. We know how, where and when.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1: 500 - 999 0.46%

Plan 2: 1000 - 4999 0.53%

Plan 3: 5000 - 10000 0.60%

Join here: http://moneyeveryday.biz/index.html

Hmm this is a new hyip and i can see it has a minimum deposisit of 500 dollars dollars which is really huge for me to deposit. I dont think their script can attract investors here and i dont see any monitor monitoring them. Anyway lets wait and see how this one tends to stay and pay too.

Good to have new HYIp sites coming up in this days,so that there will be lots of chances to in vest very much into them for more income into our ecurrency processor accounts.Well i don't think that investors will be all that confortable investing in this one since the minimaal investment plan is 500 Dollars.

Hmm this is a new hyip and i can see it has a minimum deposisit of 500 dollars dollars which is really huge for me to deposit. I dont think their script can attract investors here and i dont see any monitor monitoring them. Anyway lets wait and see how this one tends to stay and pay too.

new hyip? well you better check them carefully when make post here, please do searching and don't be hurry lol, if you do searching you can find this site listed in some hyip monitors and this site lifetime is more than 700 days, so what do you think by that? is it new one? well it seems because of the high minimum investment only few members that invest here

@TS: you shared the link that is not yours but link from hyip monitors, please share yours

But do you really think that this site has lasted up to 700 days. Lol i dont think so looking at the plan it tends to offer. For sure it has low investors as only a few investors can bring out that huge money to invest here. But me beleiving this program lasting up to 700 days is impossible for me.

But do you really think that this site has lasted up to 700 days. Lol i dont think so looking at the plan it tends to offer. For sure it has low investors as only a few investors can bring out that huge money to invest here. But me beleiving this program lasting up to 700 days is impossible for me.

well its really some kind of doubt that the site has been up to 700Days running now.