Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eigefield Trust - eigefield-trust.com

I'm not admin.

New project: Eigefield Trust

468x60.gif

Eigefield Trust is happy to see you at our website pages! Every one of us is seeking a safe, secure, profitable and reliable tool to make your money work for you instead of working for money. If you have not closed your browser tab containing this website, then you are still at the right place. A comprehensive all-in-one investment solution will blow your mind by simplicity and profitability of our money earning service. Take a short look of our company’s profile and investment offers and become a successful investor today. Eigefield Trust – We Trust In You.

Start May 4, 2012

Investments Plans

START

10 - 299 USD

1.3% per trading day

for 20 trading days

REGULAR

300 - 999 USD

1.5% per trading day

for 40 trading days

REVIERA

1000 - 4999 USD

1.8% per trading day

for 60 trading days

PROSPERITY

higher than 5000 USD

2.2% per trading day

for 120 trading days

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay / SolidTrustPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

-SSL - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 5%

-Manual Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

eigefield-trust.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

Nice project, my Deposit:

It is good when see that you invested here, but we need to wait more good info from you, special is problem of payment, hope that you will have first commission for this investment, $50 investment is a bit long and investment limit with this site too is not low, I can't believe in it so that invest now, it too is new site that we need many times to check. I too don't see details about deposit and withdrawal on site

Likewise me too, its a new hyip and i cant just give out a huge risk now until i see some positive result from them. Its really takes a risk taker to deposit 50 dollar amount for a start and hopefully lets pray you make good bucks in here. For now, am still watching the program until i can see some payment proof from it.

Yeah thats a good thought. Investing here with a large amount at the first time tends to be too risky but anyway lets hop that soon we can see some payment proof coming out of the program. The daily percentage seems to be okay and they may pay for some time

hmm i hope after some review come to this site you can join this site and give your payment proof about this site, well so far i only see about 2 hyip monitors that invested in this hyip site and it seems they are not paying any monitors or investors which invested here, since they are launched today

Yeah, lets hope that by tomorrow, we will tend to see some payment proof in this program so that we can see if i can join in here. It has a good reasonale roi that can sustain for a good number of weeks and investing here wont be a bad idea as we can make a good profit here after 20 days

• 2 weeks later...

well i don't know if this site is good or not but in hyipexplorer i see they listed this program as waiting one, even they already listed this program for 5 days until now so far it is hard to track the payment proof that this site have, but i see one hyip monitor paid by them yesterday

Though this site has strong interface but they need to modify their template because we can not see any supportive matter with their program. We expect server update for see their current status, good monitors and forums for get latest update. Only best thing is they have honest plan of 1.3% with $10 of base. We also do not need to wait for a long because our fund will release after 20 days later.

Though this site has strong interface but they need to modify their template because we can not see any supportive matter with their program. We expect server update for see their current status, good monitors and forums for get latest update. Only best thing is they have honest plan of 1.3% with $10 of base. We also do not need to wait for a long because our fund will release after 20 days later.

middle term investment is one of the good plan which combined the stability of long term and also profitability of short term investment and this site is one of that site, and from what i see today this site still paying too, i also see they listed in more than one hyip monitors with all have paying status