Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lucreclub - Lucreclub.com

About LucreClub !

Lucre club Global Asset Management, a business division of Lucre Club, is a large-scale asset manager with well-diversified businesses across regions, capabilities and distribution channels since 1998. We offer investment capabilities and investment styles across all major traditional and alternative asset classes. These include equity, fixed income, currency, hedge fund, real estate, infrastructure and private equity investment capabilities that can also be combined in multi-asset strategies.

Plan 2%

Invest Minimum $10 and earn 2% for 150 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 3%

Invest Minimum $450 and earn 3% for 70 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 4%

Invest Minimum $3000 and earn 4% for 50 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 5%

Invest Minimum $7000 and earn 5% for 40 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 10%

Invest Minimum $15,000 and earn 10% for 20 Working(Monday to Friday) days.

Join here: http://www.lucreclub.com/index.php?op=registration&refId=LC-02608

Plan 2%

Invest Minimum $10 and earn 2% for 150 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 3%

Invest Minimum $450 and earn 3% for 70 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 4%

Invest Minimum $3000 and earn 4% for 50 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 5%

Invest Minimum $7000 and earn 5% for 40 Working (Monday to Friday) days.

Plan 10%

Invest Minimum $15,000 and earn 10% for 20 Working(Monday to Friday) days.

Join here: http://lucreclub.com/

well i do prefer the shorter in vestment plan,though its is list that yield more profit,i still prefer the short term.

@dabchi: i think you will get much deduction from moderators later, well back to the topic from what i see you prefer the short term invesment and do you want to invest about $15000 here for that short term investment plan? well i think you should read that very well, because the long term plan here is accessible for many people and investors, but i think refferal commision is too high

@dabchi: i think you will get much deduction from moderators later, well back to the topic from what i see you prefer the short term invesment and do you want to invest about $15000 here for that short term investment plan? well i think you should read that very well, because the long term plan here is accessible for many people and investors, but i think refferal commision is too high

Do you join it? If you join you can see that this is a very professional site, it is different with other HYIP, if you don't have referrer, you can join this site, it is cause for to today, I posted again my referrals link, I too join it not long today from a friend, when log in you can see that it is nice script with everything clearly, I believe that this site will run during long time. You can search online to see more good info about it

For one to invest 15,000 dollars in here will be really risking all his assets because once this amount is deposited here, the hyip will definetely turn scam without much delay. I dont like the scrpit of this program and hope they will continue paying for a long time

Wow i didn't even read the write very much,but you that they eurned the deal in other way round,instead of the short term having the lower investment plan,it went out having a higher investment plan,So i took it to be that way;that is why i posted it that way.

Do you join it? If you join you can see that this is a very professional site, it is different with other HYIP, if you don't have referrer, you can join this site, it is cause for to today, I posted again my referrals link, I too join it not long today from a friend, when log in you can see that it is nice script with everything clearly, I believe that this site will run during long time. You can search online to see more good info about it

i already joined this one but not make any investment yet dude, i joined them yesterday but through a hyip monitors :D, so far i don't make any investment here because i don't see any hyip monitors and one of the bad thing is i don't find any payment proof of this site that make me reconsider again.

Thats right, for now theres no payment proof from this program and i really think investors really have to wait until we can see some payment proof before joining this program. The site is very professional and i think referring someone will boost up your earnings.

i wonder what truly happen with this site, because until now i see no one hyip monitors that truly monitoring them, so far i only see some hyip monitors that only put waiting status in the site without even invest about single penny in this hyip site, and about proof i still cannot find it, which make me little worried about them

i wonder what truly happen with this site, because until now i see no one hyip monitors that truly monitoring them, so far i only see some hyip monitors that only put waiting status in the site without even invest about single penny in this hyip site, and about proof i still cannot find it, which make me little worried about them

Yes, if you check in trusted discussion forum about HYIP, you can see that this site have been listed in good paying sites when it is paying out instant for all members. I too just hear a member in Forum "GoldenTalk" to tell that he just invest $4000 here and have had first payments and payment too is paid out with instant, with this case, it is very good when site running alright. I hope that it will run long

still i cannot find any hyip monitors that truly monitoring this program at the moment, but from my own searching here i only find about 5 days ago, there is payment proof shared by other investors, and so far until now i cannot find any proof, but this site still online until now