Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Iberianfunds - Iberianfunds.com

est Platform to Manage Your Funds Growth!

Iberian funds consist of a group of highly trained professionals providing investment solutions around the world to investors. Our services are based on assurance, stability and very limited risk. We offer our services based on our years of experience in Forex, Stock and Commodity trading. We have Years of successful experience which gives us the believe that starting iberianfunds.com would help open new frontiers for us thereby generating more funds for us while helping our various investors make reasonable profit on their investment, iberianfunds.com is a reliable short-term investment opportunity which offers great returns along with professional edge-cutting services that is equal to none around. join us today and experience peace.

Our aim is to offer to our investors a reliable fund management service. We are looking forward to a long-term relationship with our investors all around the world and in return we will provide them with the best service that they deserve.

We believe and trust in our experience, quality of services we render to our investors and professionalism are the main tools needed to meet and exceed our goals. At iberiafunds.com, we follow highest degree of professionalism in maintaining relations with our investors. Our support service is available 24 X 7 to assist you. If you have any question, you may write an e-mail or use our Live Chat at anytime.

Give us a chance today to become your friendly financial partner which you can always depend and rely on to provide one of the best investment solutions available around the world. We will show you that iberianfunds.com is the best avenue to manage your funds. Take a bold step forward to achieve your financial goals and dreams.

Investment Plans:

DAILY 22%: $5- UNLIMITED

DURING: 5 DAYS

TOTAL ROI: 110%

PRINCIPAL INCLUDED: YES

WEEKLY 20%: $5- UNLIMITED

DURING: 7 DAYS

TOTAL ROI: 120%

BI WEEKLY 50%: $5- UNLIMITED

DURING: 15 DAYS

TOTAL ROI: 150%

Join here: http://iberianfunds.com/?ref=xetang

This is accepting LR and AP for payment of almost members, it have launched from May 3rd, with Investment limit is $5 and you can invest with 3 above plans. If you aren't yet member, you can join it to study more. I too planning to invest to this site, investment limit is not too high and you will have 22% per day for Plan 1.

i like these kinds of short term plans which have a reasonable roi like this one , this site is started recently and it has some good features makes you feel that your investments here will be good . but the only problem facing me here is the only 1 monitor rating the site . i think the admin should to add some monitors to make the site more attractive .

Woe its quite good to have the HYIP site so affordable as low as $5 its very much good to go with.And talking about the payment processors that are used here i think is the best payment option here to invest with.

it seems this site just launched for one day, and the plan here looks good from what i see we will get about 110% from all of our investment here in 5 days, which i think is quite good for the first round, but for the second round i don't have any idea, and the minimum invesment here is quite low for investors :D

it seems this site just launched for one day, and the plan here looks good from what i see we will get about 110% from all of our investment here in 5 days, which i think is quite good for the first round, but for the second round i don't have any idea, and the minimum invesment here is quite low for investors :D

Yes, with $5 limit here, any member too can invest with this site, this is new site therefore we too have many chance to earn with it, it is cause so that I decided to invest with it as soon as I just join it not long, hope that I will earn good here for this decision. We will know more info in some next day. When my deposit expired, I just lost $8 with spendcash.biz, I hope that this problem is not same

Minimum investment of 5dollars tends to be okay and the early ones will profit here i guess. Its a short term plan as we have to wait for 5days to withdraw our profit plus the pricipal amount. Lets do hope the site will tend to last up in some weeks ahead

Minimum investment of 5dollars tends to be okay and the early ones will profit here i guess. Its a short term plan as we have to wait for 5days to withdraw our profit plus the pricipal amount. Lets do hope the site will tend to last up in some weeks ahead
yeah cos as time goes on there risk will be going more higher.So its better to grab a chance to invest at early stage.

yeah cos as time goes on there risk will be going more higher.So its better to grab a chance to invest at early stage.

It too is cause so that I selected Plan 1 is 5 days waiting for first payment, I hope that it will be good and I will receive first payment with this site early, I too know some trusted HYIP sites now but investment limit is high and I just lost money in investing in Spendcash therefore I don't have enough money to invest with higher limit. Hope that it will be good and I will receive first payment after some next days

If i must say with the look of things program, it may only go one round and i guess after you must have withdrawn your profit, you should now skip this one as going a second round have a good high risk which may not profit investors cos they might run with our money

3 day until now without any result from any investors, it seems that this site have little problem with payment, but until now their status in some hyip monitors that monitoring them is waiting, one of them is goldpoll, i think we need for wait for some days to see if this site truly paying or not

No, I have had first payment then some hours to ask pay out for my deposit with commission of a first day, you can check payment as below:

Date: 5/5/2012 8:44 AM

Batch: 93924608

From Account: U2074442 (iberianfunds)

Amount: $1.10

Memo: withdraw to user xetang from iberianfunds.com

please support us by voting for us on forums.

It is very good when I received payment for first days with this site, I hope that all payment too will be paid out then 4 next days