Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NewCashFlow - newcashflow.net

I am not the Admin.

NewCashFlow

Our programs are designed specifically for those who wish to develop their funds are safe, sustainable and rational. Our program is not the only program to take profits and leave the members but it is a program that will be a new hope for investors who expect to benefit through profit-sharing system on the internet. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

NEW CASH FLOW is a long term profit-sharing system program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Minimum spend is $10 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

NEW CASH FLOW Since 2005 have been working with the system of profit sharing and share with other members. And this year we started using the internet to expand the members. Your trust is very important to us and you are in the right place if you want to get new cash flows that are reliable and trustworthy. Whatever your choice in investing with us, you still get the maximum benefit and we guarantee your money is safe. We apply a 24-hour service via online for 7 days a week.

NEW CASH FLOW pay the applicable maximum profit 1-6 hours after withdrawal request and you do not have to worry about this because we have a reliable and professional staff to serve your every transaction to the satisfaction of investing with us.

Plans:

45 Days 4.5% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 4.30

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 4.40

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 4.50

6 Weeks 22.40% weekly

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $100 22.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 22.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 22.40

3 Months 250% Profit

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 30.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 40.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

Accepted: LibertyReserve

5% ref. commission

Link: http://newcashflow.net/

The site is quite attractive with the your listed features in here,but i gues the reason for the site not having investors yet is cos its a new site here.Lets wait for some while to see how it will go in time soon.

after make some calculation i must admit the ROI total for us in this site is quite big and also profitable, it seems long term investment plan they offered here will be work well, but i think with the script they have now, they cannot gain too much people who want to invest here and also they lack of SSL and DDOS

Yeah thats right as i see they really lack ddos protection. The plan is really attractive as one will gain 4.5 percent daily for 45 days and that will really bring alot of profit i guess. No monitor is monitoring this hyip so i guess they cant attract good number of investors

and still until now i can see this site have any payment proof, from some hyip forum that i visited. well i cannot predict if this site still paying or not , because i also don't hear any complain from the other members, or people who invested here. i think admin should promote more so many investors will invest here

Most of this new comers coming fails to advertise their site on reliable and popular hyip monitors, instead they choose unpopular ones which have very low alexa ranking.I don't think it is going to help them getting enough investments and eventually the site will no longer be paying and close down.