Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProfitsKey - profitskey.biz

ZeusGold

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:25 AM

ProfitsKey is the new program that will bring you profits, and give you another opportunity to make money

by just surfing a few pages per day. ProfitsKey have daily plan as well as Fast plan which pays after expiry, and gives you a total return up to 125%

as little as in 5 days. We strive to give you a real profitable program and not be a ponzi program. We will make

your upgrades work for you, and make profits.

We will make all the efforts to bring stability for this program and make it stronger and stronger day by day.

ProfitsKey is your key to profits! We accept LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney & Alertpay!

We have two account types, Free and Upgraded! All benefits will be available to the Upgraded member status only, such as 6% referral commission, and earn up to 125% of your upgrades just in 12 days of surfing only 12 websites.

10% x 12 days=120% (Surf)

Get 6% referral commission

Cashout daily option

Minimum purchase $5

Min. Cashout is $1

Surf 12 websites daily to earn ROI

25% x 5 days=125% (Surf)

Cash Out On Expiry

Minimum purchase $5

Min. Cashout is $1

http://profitskey.biz/?ref=15

A new surf program

Im not the admin

:)

The plans

Free member

50 credits

Surf for credots only (no cashout)

3%ref comission

Upgraded Member

Fast Plan

25% x 5 days=125% (Surf)

Cash Out On Expiry

Minimum purchase $5

Min. Cashout is $1

6% referral commission

Daily Plan

10% x 12 days=120% (Surf)

Cashout daily option

Minimum purchase $5

Min. Cashout is $1

Accepted payment processors: Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

My thoughts

This is a surf that has both the classic 12 days and a fast plan. The min purchase is affordable. Its new started today the 20th. And it accepts both LR and Alertpay. Not bad, i joined and upgraded in the classic plan 10% daily for 12 days. I like to have the cashout option daily. But for thoose who like to get the money faster as in fast plan its perfect. Dont forget as always check for a good refback if joining:)

Heres my investment

11/20/2010 16:24 49666867 U8885494 (ProfitsKey) - $5.00 $0.00

And the link:

http://profitskey.biz/?ref=52

ProfitsKey is 0 day(s) old and there are currently 81 members. Total Deposits $652 Total Withdraw $26.1

well ilove the script

offcourse the benifits are for upgrade member only

they have monitors supports them

the site is so new so i will wait some times before upgrade here

yepp and dont forget to look for rcb offers if you join. I took up refback80. And got myself 0,24 back for my depost. Tomorrow i will know if they pay or not...

Im already excited amd the script is marveloous. Easy plans and also well thought thru. One classic and one for the fast ones:)

Good,I found the site have good template,and the speed is so quick,but dont konw the spend how many money in promote?

But the site is running 0 day,I willing join in the new site!

the min upgrade is $5.00 (i deposited the min for to try the site out first)

it will give a return of $6.00 after 12 days and 125% after 5 days in the fast plan.

Yes i know i too like the tempplate of the site.

Well ive seen in refback80 monitor that its stated as paying now. And had a little over 80 members:)

I havent asked for a payout yet, ill do tomorrow after my next surf.

Looks like autorsurf program than hyip program. because a member should make surf to receive profit. also in thread above and also in website not use minimum invest term but minimum purchase.

hi there...

well you are in the autosurf sub forum discussion <_<

Wake wake up hehe. Yes it is a autosurf program....

I was going to say that I recieved my first payout from them today and also my refback landed in my account today. So im on my way for bep and hopefully to profit:)

Im so sorry all. there is already a thread for profitskey.biz. I did search the forum for this and didnt come up with anything. Now i see zeusgold has the thread up to. So this is a double post. In anyway i wanted tell that i got paid today:)

My frist 2 days passed and ive even got the refback in my account today. So im running the street for to reach bep:)

right now I cant open the site...i do hope it comes back online. This happened for a little while with other surf programs i had to. Without being a big thing. but you never know. In anyway i think its to early to run off yet for the admin. There wasnt much to get away with yet.

So i think it will be back soon:)

hi there...

well you are in the autosurf sub forum discussion <_<

Wake wake up hehe. Yes it is a autosurf program....

I was going to say that I recieved my first payout from them today and also my refback landed in my account today. So im on my way for bep and hopefully to profit:)

hah? :huh: previously this thread in hyip discussion section and I was who make report if thread in wrong place. :)

I also see one again thread about autosurf in hyip discussion section. thread make by same thread starter with this thread. but because many member already reply the discussion, I am not make report. :D

Well the site is still down, it jumped up and down yesterday...but it dosent look good :(

Im rethinking my investments right now with autosurfers until christmas is passed. The ones who is stable and no late payouts, with a bit more lifelenght i will continue.

The rest i will let go after surfterm ended:)