Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe Risk - Saferisk.biz

I'm NOT the admin

http://saferisk.biz/index.php?hyipparty

20120426468.gif

Safe Risk is a membership powered opportunity, where the core is dealing in sports arbitrage and scalping, which return profits on deposits made by the membership.

Sports betting has been around for centuries and has an array of opportunity for those with great skills, patience and apply strict management of their funds. In particularly Arbitrage and Scalping are popular amongst the elite sports betting enthusiasts. This is because these two methods are virtually risk free and when applying a few measures of safeguarding for errors and potential cancellations, the overall result will always return profitable.

-----------------------------

http://saferisk.biz/index.php?hyipparty

hmm, from what i see this site cycle our money in gambling, well from the plan it looks good and quite attractive for us, basically we get about 150% from our investment which i think already more than enough, aside from the profitable plan they have i see they also have nice script and attractive design, but unfortunately they don't have SSL or DDOS

The design quality of the program is quite good for us. We can see their secured server with godaddy - but expect some more security like ssl with site lock. We can see that currently they accept the secure payment processor like LR and very soon they can take AP and STP. But I do not believe their program because their money is from untrusted sources. As they use betting for give us profit so it can be risky for us.

this is a medium term program stated recently and it using nice script and design , 2.5% daily interest is really profitable plan , the total return will be good after the 60 days in the first plan , and in my opinion the first plan is the best here .