Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GenixInvestment - genixinvestment.com

I am not the Admin.

Genix Investment Corp

Welcome to Genix Investment Corp. Where we are constantly striving helping you save money, build wealth and enjoy financial wellbeing throughout your lifetime.

› Genix Investment offers deposits with interest which is better than the rates offered by most banks.

› Deposits do not have contract or maintenance fees, and interest is not taxed.

› A deposit is secure and the interest paid from it is fixed.

› Interest calculated and paid daily.

Depositing can start with $ 1 only, and you do not need a thorough knowledge of investing or have to follow changing share prices or interest rates - deposit interest is fixed. Also, opening a deposit is quick and easy. Only a registration need to start a deposit.

Investment Plans:

DEPOSIT TERM 10 DAYS

DAILY INTEREST 11,2 %

PRINCIPAL INCLUDE

MIN DEPOSIT $ 1

MAX DEPOSIT $ 100

DEPOSIT TERM 20 DAYS

DAILY INTEREST 7 %

PRINCIPAL INCLUDE

MIN DEPOSIT $ 10

MAX DEPOSIT $ 1000

DEPOSIT TERM 20 DAYS

DAILY INTEREST 8 %

PRINCIPAL INCLUDE

MIN DEPOSIT $ 1001

MAX DEPOSIT $ 10000

Accepted: LR, PM

6% ref. commission

Link: http://genixinvestment.com/

quite good script and also have unique design, 11% per day must be quite high, but since this program is not long term investment site, but more to the middle term investment plan and the principal also included of our investment, well actually i like $1 minimum deposit they have here.

The design quality of the program is quality good for us because people should like it due to their simplicity and softness. They are looking like a forex agency. So we can expect some better profit from them. They have tiny basic of $1 and 1.2% of daily RoI because we can get 112% of total or 12% of net profit after 10 days - mean 1.2% of daily RoI. We expect 3 payments in this month after complete 3 rounds.

it is been 3 days since they launched this program to the public :D, and it make this site growing stronger. it also gain more confidence from many investors and i see the payment proof shared today by some monitors, but i don't heard any complain yet from people who make invesment here

The script of the site is very easy and a good profitable roi. Its really nice as we can invest as low as one dollar amount here and its encouraging they are still paying up to this moment. Investing here wont ne a bad idea and they can really last for some time.

well it is good to know this program still paying until now, it seems what many investors said before was right :D, and the fact this site now quite popular, maybe since they also listed in some hyip monitors :D, but i see some hyip monitors that have problem with this site, but overall they are still paying and we can see some payment proof of them

well it is good to know this program still paying until now, it seems what many investors said before was right :D, and the fact this site now quite popular, maybe since they also listed in some hyip monitors :D, but i see some hyip monitors that have problem with this site, but overall they are still paying and we can see some payment proof of them

May be the status was paying on monitors when you visited this site yesterday but now from what i am seeing, most of the monitors already started displaying Problem/Notpaying Status, so i guess thats it.Its a big disappointment that this site has gone scam within just a week.