Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PremiumClix - PremiumClix.com

xetang

i see they have something called premiumgrid here, is it same like clixgrid that clixsense have? well for me minimum payout they have here is not too low for clickers, but i think it will still waste some time and we still have a lot of chance to earn from refferal we have

i see they have something called premiumgrid here, is it same like clixgrid that clixsense have? well for me minimum payout they have here is not too low for clickers, but i think it will still waste some time and we still have a lot of chance to earn from refferal we have

Yes, about basic, this site have working ways same as Clixsense and Twicker, when it too have very many ads daily and too have bonuses premiumgrid, it is even better when you can earn up 250% from earning of your referrals, when you have good referrals, sure that you will earn very good here.

• 2 months later...

i am also the member of this site since 2 month but i am not working on it because the minimum payout is not 0.1$ for all the members.the minimum is 1$.we cannot earn good here because the earnings are very low here.they are telling lie that the minimum is 0.1$.

My outsourching carrier started in 2009 by ptc job and it was one of the great mistake. It was fully waste of time and i collected more than 75 dollar. But it is still pending for last two years. san francisco financial planner So i lost my totall interest and believe from ptc job. I saw this site and i saw many workers are still working but i am not sure that they are getting payment or not.