Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Filegag - Filegag.com

tzman

FileGag affiliate program gives you a perfect opportunity to earn money by just sharing your files. There are no restrictions for any country,downloads are counted from all countries..

About the Affiliate program

Earn up to 60 USD per 1000 completed downloads.

Every successful completed download and also multiple downloads are counted .

All file sizes are counted , No restrictions !

Minimum payout is $10 USD.

Payouts are made every Wednesday via PayPal

Payout requests should be given before Monday 23.30 EDT , Payout requests given after 23.30 EDT will be processed the next week only.

SIGNUP HERE

nT0X7.jpg

first i want to know if this site is in US, because it will be bad since there are many threat from SOPA and PIPA, but so far i see no payment proof for this site, but even like that, they are looks like legit site, later i will try to use them and register in here.

It seems they are paid to upload although, it seems that it is not sustainable to have 60 dollars in 1000 downloads. I think that there's no threat yet or any quit plan for this one but looks like I can't earn in this kind of program now.

but you know 60 dollar just for some country and if they download our big size file :(, if you have 1000 downloads from US i am sure you can earn a good amount of money from this paid to upload site, but if not maybe you need to waiting for some time

paying different rate for every country is something that every paid to download site already have and i think this one is the good thing for them to attract more people to download and promote the link to the this site, but so far i still cannot find payment proofs