Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SpendPro - spendpro.com

I'm not the admin

SpendPro.com is a private investment program with purpose to provide our members with interesting investment opportunities and to gain additional profit with help from experienced and professional investors. Our Program backed by Forex, Bonds & Stocks Trading with various Financial Institutions all over the world.

SpendPro.com is a private group of professional and experienced traders working on the FOREX market together as a team. Each our traders, has years of business and financial related experience.

SpendPro.com is a successful group of private individuals who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for 5 years.

Our mission is to provide our investors with great opportunities to earn interest on their investments. We offer you several investment packages that you can choose them regarding to your wish. Our try is satisfy all kind of investors with our professional team.

Plans:

05% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $999 103.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 104.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $10,000 105.00

130% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,999 112.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $5,000 130.00

200% after 10 days

Plan 1 $200 - $1,999 130.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $4,999 160.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $10,000 200.00

500% after 20 days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,999 160.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $4,999 300.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $10,000 500.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Withdrawal: Instant

This is good site, plan for investment is very clearly, I like it and may be I will join but I too see that rate of commission pay for this site too is very low, but it is not problem because deposit too is not too many, I'm planning to invest in many HYIP sites with hope that can earn good here, I waiting for my account have many money then will invest

Site looks very simple and attractive. Some of the plans are reasonable and stable, while some are not. It's a good security as well, because it seems like the script is a cheap one. I saw GP and one other Monitor that's monitoring this one with a lifetime of 18 days. It's obvious that the site is still new and may last for long, which is good to join now it is new to grab the early profits.

3% profit for one day looks so good :D, it seems they could pay more than one week and the payment processed for 24 hour so that mean the payment here not instant, actually i like the minimum deposit here look good which make this site better because many member trying to invest here

I think @poster didn't follow DMT rule because as per their rule we have to put our ref. link inside any new thread. Now come to the point this site is not stable for us because they have risky RoI project - though 3% daily with $10 of base can be possible for a while but never possible for a long. Second matter is this site might lost it's bandwidth or moved from their hosting and host stay without dns.