Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HG structure - HGStructure.com

I am not admin

HGstructure.com

Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money.

Plans:

4.6% Hourly For 24 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $19 - $300 4.30

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 4.40

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 4.50

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 4.60

Calculate your profit >>

3.6% Hourly For 36 Hours

Plan 1 $10 - $300 3.30

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 3.40

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 3.50

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 3.60

Calculate your profit >>

8.6% Hourly For 16 Hours

Plan 1 $50 - $300 8.30

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 8.40

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 8.50

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 8.60

Accept: LR, PM

SSL

Instant

Link >>> HGstructure.com

Though they have ssl certificate with site lock but they never follow any legit model. They just made their server strong for display some huge capital and legit. But everyone knows that no one can able to pay us hourly profit. Starting with $10 it's really hard to give 3.3% after single day - where they just willing to pay us after a single hour. It's really risky for us.

This is simple site but plans is clearly, only have problem, it is new site and deposit limit is not low, I will track more info before join with this site, it don't have guarantee about fund therefore if invest, I think that it sure will have risks for investors. We need to have wait for this site to run long before decide to invest anything here

I am not sure if we can rely on those non famous monitors shown in their ratings page with paying status for this program, but this hourly plan program has paying status with last paid date as 29th April, but their FB and Twitter links are not working, I think they don't have launched those pages yet.

Site look just like hourly hyip which it is. For me, i will skip this one entirely, because the ROI seems unrealistic and beside it is an hourly hyip. Though the design looks simple but it has a very high protected script. But, i don't think it will pay for long.

i don't know what is the plan by admin about that, i think that is something that admin want, i mean he want to make this site looks unique from the script and also from the minimum investment they have, but until now this program still paying, i don't see any proof but i see about 4 hyip monitors have "paying" status.