Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexgainsinternational - Forexgainsinternational.com

I am not admin !

Overview

QUOTEGreetings to all our regular customers and those who are here for the first time! Have you been searching for a reliable and profitable investment solution that will take care of your uncommitted funds and provide you with a sustainable and passive income? Then look no further.

Being founded in 2010, Forex Gains International provides everyone interested with a professional Forex asset management and enlarges the number of satisfied customers throughout the world. Our mission is a fair and transparent cooperation with any investor regardless to the investment value he has. The process of investing has never been that simple with the payment gateways we accept. Simply open a personal account with us, choose your investment plan we offer and a preferred payment processor of those we accept and deposit your money. That's it!

Your money is now used for trading operations and the profit accrual will be carried out the very next business day depending on your chosen investment plan. And as soon as you have funds in your Forex Gains International account you are able to withdraw your profits to your payment processor and look for spend on the Internet or submit a cash withdrawal. Nothing is further required or needed as everything is already implemented.

Sign up free today and become a part of the most successful investment corporation on the Net.

Forex Gains International - Your Solution to Financial Freedom.

-----------------------------

Plans

BASIC PLAN 6% DAILY FOR 40 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

STANDARD $10 - $150 4.00

PROFESSIONAL $151 - $500 5.00

VIP $501 and more 6.00

LITE PLAN 150 % AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

GOLD $25 - $100 115.00

PLATINUM $101 - $500 130.00

DIAMOND $501 - $50,000 150.00

Minimum spend is US$10 and no maximum.

Join now http://forexgainsinternational.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

240% after 40 days? Isn't that a very high ROI to offer? I don't think this one will pay for a long time.

This one i good to join early and grab the early profits, even as it's obvious that the Admin spent so

much fund to raise the site, so it will take a lot of time gain this funds back. The site design look so

good, has a very strong secured script to talk of. The Admin tried as much adding Comodo security.

With the daily plan, we can fast reach BEP also that we can get something recovered on investment on daily basis so that the risk on investment will be lowered as long as the program is paying, it takes a period of 17 days to 100% BEP and the rest of 23 payments will be clear profit on investment from this program.

This is a very simple program that people may or may not be show their interest. They need to improve their designing quality for get some assure traffic. We have to manage sum of $10 of LR then we can use this program and our daily RoI will be 4%. But their maturity period is so long (40 days) that anyone can off any program and become a scam.

if we invested with the basic plan here, we get about 240% of our investment, or if we invest $10 here we could get $24, that is a nice profit rate and i am sure many investors must be agree if this site is profitable. aside from it the script they have here is quite good and so far i don't see any problem with them

I have a big doubt about their current stability because they didn't paid us all. Only w can see some monitors members who already got paid.

Username Date Amount HyipOnline Apr-29-2012 10:38:00 AM $0.28 hyipparty.com Apr-29-2012 10:36:11 AM $0.56 guardian-invest Apr-29-2012 10:34:32 AM $0.21 Navalmonitor Apr-29-2012 10:32:33 AM $0.28 myinvestblog Apr-29-2012 10:28:22 AM $0.15 more-earning.com Apr-29-2012 10:26:38 AM $0.35 wokokhyip.com Apr-29-2012 10:24:48 AM $0.28 angelsmonitor Apr-29-2012 10:22:41 AM $0.28

I think they just though to give some payment to all monitors or any organization for get better support and paying stamp. We can follow their server update. They just spent 4 days and able to manage totally over $3K of investment but their total payout amount is too tiny i.e. $130. If they really paid to all, then their total payouts amount should increased.

if we invested with the basic plan here, we get about 240% of our investment, or if we invest $10 here we could get $24, that is a nice profit rate and i am sure many investors must be agree if this site is profitable. aside from it the script they have here is quite good and so far i don't see any problem with them

I agree with you that is will be very profitable plan but the risk is very very high because the ROI is big , the site has a good features but I do not know that it worth investments at this moment .

I agree with you that is will be very profitable plan but the risk is very very high because the ROI is big , the site has a good features but I do not know that it worth investments at this moment .

I would like to say you a matter because you told that they have very very risky RoI. We know that all hyip(s) have huge RoI, where 1% to 2% can be stable for some months, even sometimes 5% per day also stable for a month. We only can say a site very very risky that whose have 10%+ RoI per day. Where they just provide 3.5% of daily RoI. You know they just willing to pay us 240% of total return after 40 days mean 140% of total net profit or approximately 3.5% daily.