200% After 3Days | Instant Withdraw |

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 200.00

Instant Payments With: Alertpay & LibertyReserve

I got Paid 2 Times

Honest Admin Paying Since 50 Days

Don't forget to earn a legit income..

http://long-term-profit.com/?ref=libertyreserve

well i don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring them at the moment, they claimed to be online for long time ago, but i think they are just a new site, well the minimum investment here is quite low and the profit they offered is quite high, 4% seems not good nor bad for the site too.

According to me this is simple foolish program. Because we can find too many missing items here. First of all they have risky 20% ref. commission scheme and secondly they just willing to pay us instant payment. We also can not find any active post inside their forum buttons. I think we need to ignore this program and through it to a garbage.

According to me this is simple foolish program. Because we can find too many missing items here. First of all they have risky 20% ref. commission scheme and secondly they just willing to pay us instant payment. We also can not find any active post inside their forum buttons. I think we need to ignore this program and through it to a garbage.

What are the missing items are you talking about? I check the site but I don't find something missing in here.

That's true 20% commission is very high. But that's what other investors want also especially a hyip monitoring site that they can get big commission and maybe that's the target of admin of this site. And secondly theirs so many hyip sites that pays instant so I don't see any thing wrong with that.

refferal commision do little bit with the reason why site scam and also from what i see this site not monitored by any hyip monitors so i think that 20% only wasting their time there, i also don't find any latest payment proof of this site in popular hyip forums, which make me doubt if they still pay or not

What are the missing items are you talking about? I check the site but I don't find something missing in here.

That's true 20% commission is very high. But that's what other investors want also especially a hyip monitoring site that they can get big commission and maybe that's the target of admin of this site. And secondly theirs so many hyip sites that pays instant so I don't see any thing wrong with that.

Yes, told here about some missing items because each and every genuine & complete programs needs some items like ssl (not necessary), monitors for rating and some communication items like FaceBook or forums. Where their template has forum buttons with rating section. But still we can not find any active posts at forums or their activity of their rating button. I hope you should understand that what did I want to say.