Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Universal Fx - Universalfx.eu

I am not Admin!

https://www.universalfx.eu/signup.html?ref=hyipparty

(1) Binary Income:

First ratio 2:1/1:2 - 10% binary income.

onwards 1:1 - 10%

binary-plan.png

(2) Direct Referral Income:

5% direct income.

(This is first level)

direct_income.png

(3) Single leg or level Income

2nd level: 3%

3rd Level: 2%

4th Level: 1%

5th Level: 1%

SINGLELEG.png

Capping:

2000$ per day per id.

Closing time for calculation of binary and Direct Income is 5.00 pm UK time.

Terms and Conditions:

For binary income should have min 2 direct.

Daily profit sharing will be distributed 5 days a week.

Instant withdrawal setting.

Terms and Conditions:

For binary income should have min 2 direct.

Daily profit sharing will be distributed 5 days a week.

Instant withdrawal setting.

Help and Support Process.

24 hours chat conversations.

https://www.universalfx.eu/signup.html?ref=hyipparty

Many times later we can able to find such site with has better profitable scheme with multi level referral commission. We can take better profit from both investment plan and referral policy. If we have better communication then should able to get then multi level ref. back. We can explore our networking capabilities here.Their base is starting from $5 and our daily profit is also very good i.e. 1% per day. I hope that we should get some assure profit for next few months.

Many times later we can able to find such site with has better profitable scheme with multi level referral commission. We can take better profit from both investment plan and referral policy. If we have better communication then should able to get then multi level ref. back. We can explore our networking capabilities here.Their base is starting from $5 and our daily profit is also very good i.e. 1% per day. I hope that we should get some assure profit for next few months.

i am positive if this site could be stay more than one month here with the rate they have now, from what i see in this site i am sure that admin want serious with this hyip industry, and so far i think that $5 here is fine because i think the standard in many hyip nowadays about $10, and universal fx's minimum payout is half from it.

Lots of security available to this one. It took me so much time to access the site, as i have to pass some security

alerts. Well, site designs seems okay to me and plans are very reasonable with a sustainable ROI and a low minimum

invest that could be afford by small investors to the site. Though the period end term of each plan seems very long, but

am sure this one will pay fora long time.

SSL secured by GeoTrust Inc, this program has good plans with reasonable as well as stable ROI and affordable minimum features, starting from 1% daily for amounts invested starting from $5, I have noticed it is not mentioned in their FAQ page, how long it can take to process the withdrawal.

SSL secured by GeoTrust Inc, this program has good plans with reasonable as well as stable ROI and affordable minimum features, starting from 1% daily for amounts invested starting from $5, I have noticed it is not mentioned in their FAQ page, how long it can take to process the withdrawal.

that is already low enough for many investors, but the thing that make me wondering more with this site is until now i didn't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them, i think they are not quite good in promoting the site and i don't see any payment proof yet for this site, even some site put waiting status but still they don't invest here.

that is already low enough for many investors, but the thing that make me wondering more with this site is until now i didn't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them, i think they are not quite good in promoting the site and i don't see any payment proof yet for this site, even some site put waiting status but still they don't invest here.

@Trickster, I agreed with you that till we can not see any good monitor with paying status, even there are no hyip proof forum available. Still we are looking for some Facebook or twitter update. Only supported matter is, as @HYIPParty made this thread so we can expect monitor status from @HYIPParty after get any payment.