Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dividendgain - Dividendgain.com

I'm not admin

http://dividendgain.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Welcome to DividendGain

DividendGain is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative services. Our inspiration comes from listening to customers and creating new solutions for the challenges and opportunities you face.Active investors play a critical role in the capital markets and so in our program too.

We hope we will manage to gain their trust and build together a strong and stable program.

Why wait months to collect a dividend? Here's a place for producing a steady dividend stream.

Select Investment Plan

Please review and choose one of the following investment packages.

103% after 1 day Level Amount ($) Profit (%)

103% after 1 day $10 - $50 103.00 Calculate profit using these investment figures

10% daily for 14 days Level Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

10% daily for 14 days $20 - $3,000 10.00 Calculate profit using these investment figures

12% daily for 12 days Level Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

12% daily for 12 days $300 - $50,000 12.00 Calculate profit using these investment figures

http://dividendgain.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

The short term plans look pretty good. But it is quite low for a 1 day one. Most others offer 120% to 130% but this one is only 103% after 1 day. And I guess you get principle investment back after the 1 day? Is that why it is lower cos most others dont give back Initial investment?

Generally this site looks good with attractive design.

even this program offer short term investment program :D, but the design of this site looks professional, the short term rate also not so high just like many hyip offered, for me it is more stable and can bring them survive for long time, based on statistic this site just launched and paid $17 to all of the investors

@omar: what you said about this site is right, and if you check some hyip monitors that monitoring them like HYIPSCOPE this site status is paying there, and it seems they offered big amount of refback for the investors who want to invest in this program, but so far their lifetime only 2 days old :D, or it is about 2 rounds of investment

Why Listed to this one on this Monitor http://hyipexplorer.com/dividendgain_5226/ Though there are other Monitors that states

Paying. Maybe the Admin should do something about that. But the ROI is not bad, it could pay for a long time, but the scary

thing here is that the hyip is a short term type, which usually pay for small periodtime. The design seems poor to me, and it

has a poor content as well. I will skip this type though it has an interesting ROI.

This is a nice short term program with reasonable ROI offered, 3% after one day is a good plan, profitable for few days as it is not older than three to four days now, though this advertising banner is not seen on much monitors, but the current status of the program is paying, also there is few monitors promoting this one.

I checking this site to see whether it is legal, I see that it is nice about structure but first we too need see payment proof with it, therefore, anyone invested to receive commission with this site? best thing that we can appreciate, it is payment proof. I too will join and invest with this site, if it is correct as us discussing here.

I found a good and attractive design with the program. I wish that we should try to test our luck and wait for a good result. If we get pay from them then must try to leave our proof at proof section. We can get pay 3% after single day. Expect some more live support and strong evidence like forums with active posts. After get any real time proof we may reinvest here. But never try to stay here over 10 days.