Calculate your profit >>

Fast-350 After 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Fast1 $500 - $1,000 250.00

Fast2 $1,001 - $5,000 350.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://fastcashreturn.net

Though we can use this program with both AP and LR but I do not think that they can pay us. Even their server record has covered with full of water, I mean all are fake data. We can not believe that anyone can give those huge profit within this short period. As we can find some scam RoI of hourly profit with some others, so we need to ignore this project and should turn back from it.

Once again Admin is here trying to attract newbies by setting up a minimum payout at just 2$ but its not going to work specially when the site pretends to pay 120% after just 1 hour.It is impossible and even newbies would make it out.I wonder what could be the motive of admin here.

Once again Admin is here trying to attract newbies by setting up a minimum payout at just 2$ but its not going to work specially when the site pretends to pay 120% after just 1 hour.It is impossible and even newbies would make it out.I wonder what could be the motive of admin here.

typoerror, not minimum payout but minimum deposit that we make here :D, and i agree with you, the rate they have here is very high and also unreasonable for me, from the script and design they have, this site don't look so good too and they miss the SSL protection here, which could be a good thing for them, if only they have it

I just checked the site and I found a strange stats , this site has more than 44 days !!!! and that is really strange because I did not see this site before , the plans are short term so I do not think that this site is paying for the investors , may be paying for the monitors only .

I do not think that they really paid any. Because we can not find any single monitor at their rating page. If they really paid any single $ - then any monitor should gave them paid stamp. I think their server date may serve virtual money, not real money. Just need to ignore it and try to make a complain against them to hyip authority.