Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fastcashreturn - Fastcashreturn.net

i am not admin

Link : http://fastcashreturn.net

Fast Cash Return, is an investment management firm with leading investment funds in active portfolio management. In short, we are a hybrid of a mutual fund and a hedge fund. We have the profit potential and trading freedoms of a hedge fund with the investment ease of a mutual fund.

PLANS:

Fast Mini Invest-150 After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Fast1 $2 - $50 115.00

Fast2 $51 - $100 125.00

Fast3 $100 - $5,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Fast-125 After 1 Hour

Fast1 $20 - $50 110.00

Fast2 $51 - $100 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

Fast-200 After 1 Day

Fast1 $100 - $250 150.00

Fast2 $251 - $500 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Fast-350 After 2 Days

Fast1 $500 - $1,000 250.00

Fast2 $1,001 - $5,000 350.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://fastcashreturn.net

no hyip monitors, and i see they already online and paying since march, but that is based on their statistic and i don't see any hyip monitors in this site so it mean they don't monitoring by hyip monitors, and something fishy here, i don't know but it seems this site not looking well

no hyip monitors, and i see they already online and paying since march, but that is based on their statistic and i don't see any hyip monitors in this site so it mean they don't monitoring by hyip monitors, and something fishy here, i don't know but it seems this site not looking well

from where you know that this site is paying ? and also are you invested here before ? for me I do not think that this site is paying I guess it is just paying for the monitors to show status PAYING , not to the investors . where is your proof ?

from where you know that this site is paying ? and also are you invested here before ? for me I do not think that this site is paying I guess it is just paying for the monitors to show status PAYING , not to the investors . where is your proof ?

JUST READ my post CAREFULLY, i said this site pay based on the statistic they have if you see the latest update for this site statistic is today, but if you don't see this site you maybe don't know, and if you see this site that no one HYIP monitors that MONITORING them, but again if you don't checked and only depend the information shared by TS, you wouldn't be know about this program at all

I don't make a second thought or look to this kind of hyip site. Because no way any professional trader to any

trading platform online will be able to offer such ROI to investors. Imagine, 200% after a day. Please skip this

one, even if you are too greedy or gamble master. it will only work between the owner and Monitor Admins.