Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extremeultimatepro - extremeultimatepro.com

I'm not admin

http://extremeultimatepro.com/?ref=hyipparty

New website looking for Monitors and Investors.

Processors used AlertPay, LibertyReserve, Perfect Money

Automatic Withdraw.

Receive 0.2% Interest every hour for 100 days

Everyday 24 Interest Payments 4.8% Interest over 24hrs Automatic Withdraw

Minimum Investment $5.00 Maximum $15,000.00

For Larger Investments Contact.

Average Bank Rate = 3% per Year ExtremeUltimatePro = 4.8% in 24Hrs

Award Winning Multi-Level referral program bonuses up to 15%

Here are some Payment Proofs from my $5.00 LR investment.

Apr 21st, 2012 05:42:32 AM Batch 92255019 0.05 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 05:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 04:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 03:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 02:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 01:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 12:20:25 AM Batch 92239051 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 21st, 2012 12:12:18 AM Interest from deposit $5.00 - 0.20% 0.01 LibertyReserve

Apr 20th, 2012 11:12:18 PM Add funds - Batch:92234524 5.00 LibertyReserve

Apr 20th, 2012 11:12:18 PM Deposit to the plan Extreme Hourly Plan 5.00 LibertyReserve

Please join with my referral ID

http://extremeultimatepro.com/?ref=hyipparty

i seems don't understand with their plan here, and i also cannot acces the site today it seems they have little problem(i already try it about 5 times), and for what that bank average, but the minimum investment that this site have is quite good :D that is low and i am sure many investors could reach that amount

@Trickster, I completely agreed with you because me too unable to open this site. But today @HYIPParty.com already got 8 payments from them. This is very untrusted and suspected matters. Probably @HYIPParty.com might got as a monitor holder or this site already running by @HYIPParty.com's friends or associates. We need to through this thread into garbage.

@Trickster, I completely agreed with you because me too unable to open this site. But today @HYIPParty.com already got 8 payments from them. This is very untrusted and suspected matters. Probably @HYIPParty.com might got as a monitor holder or this site already running by @HYIPParty.com's friends or associates. We need to through this thread into garbage.

maybe this site is paying as i don't find that hyip monitors which really investing in this program, from what i find some hyip monitors monitoring them and put "waiting" status but they don't invest there even for single penny, i only see the latest payment proof at 21th april, and today i don't see any proof

maybe this site is paying as i don't find that hyip monitors which really investing in this program, from what i find some hyip monitors monitoring them and put "waiting" status but they don't invest there even for single penny, i only see the latest payment proof at 21th april, and today i don't see any proof

I also want to believe that hey should pay us perfectly. Because we expect some good profit and also some stable site. But you told us that you didn't found any good monitor for look up at their current - which make us worry. I think they might put into suspect list. Because this site already attacked by Ddos. so they just trying to recover their project.

We Are currently Migrating to DDOS Protected Server. Please be patient.

This site is running for six days now. But I don't like the site at all because the site has few hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. Secondly theirs one hyip monitoring site that has scam status but when I check that particular hyip monitoring site has no investments in here. So I'm sure that site will not get paid simply because its does not have investments.

This site is running for six days now. But I don't like the site at all because the site has few hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. Secondly theirs one hyip monitoring site that has scam status but when I check that particular hyip monitoring site has no investments in here. So I'm sure that site will not get paid simply because its does not have investments.

Maybe this hyip takes a long time showing this message which make them change there mind:

Or maybe become scam

It looks like the above message regarding migration of site to DDOS protected server is taking a long waiting period as many members started to have that discussion for two days now, this one is just one week old, so I think we should wait for the site get back with protection features.

I do not know that what happened exactly because still we can see the same massage

Where each and every hosting changing dns time is 12 hours to 48 hours max. Right now they passed 72 hours and still we can not find their existence. It's mean they might not changed any new hosting and removed their home/index.php file and put this fake data.