Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden-profits - Golden-profits.com

I'm not admin

https://golden-profits.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Golden-Profits.com is an investment online-program, owned trading company, which specializing in buy/sell of precious metals. Precious metals have become a popular way to ensure your money in time of world financial crisis. Big experience at this market allows us to purchase precious metals in larger quantities at discounts. Through our services investors could diversify their investment portfolios with such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars copper, tin, or any other metal. Our program will open for you an additional source of finacial income. The price of different metals may rise or drop at different rates and times. Our experts are using the best technology of safe investments and conservative risk management, what be profitable, even if the market falling. This web site is offer to you the best possibility of earnings with no hidden fees. Here you find the qualitative customer service and the highest rate of profit. By making decisions invest in precious metals and sign up in our program you greatly increase your investment portfolio in shortest terms. Ours clients are our most valuable assets and accordingly, we do our best to provide them with non-stop support services. Our priority is in long cooperation with our investors; therefore, we have been working diligently to gain a strong reputation and the trust of our investors. Start investing now - as time is too precious to waste it.

125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 105.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 115.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

275% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 235.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 255.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 275.00

Calculate your profit >>

900% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 850.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 875.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 900.00

Calculate your profit >>

3333% after 30 days (VIP PLAN)

Plan 1 $500 and more 3333.00

https://golden-profits.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

well another hyip site that have SSL and DDOS installed so far i think that will be a plus point for this site, but it seems that they already make some payment from what i see that some of them are hyip monitors who withdraw here while there are only few investors that make withdrawal here from what i see that is refferal commision

This is very stylish and attractive site. We can use this program for 1 or 2 times. Because they just following a scam model - where our final result will be 100% loss and get scam. But if we still want to invest with the site then can take their short term plan for just an invest of $10 and get back our money after a single day with 5% of net profit. Expect a little bit profit from them.

It is pretty stylish, but I don't like the background colour. It makes an attempt to make everything look bronze and classy, but it doesn't make the page look that good. It has only been running for 1 day, and it is already doing very well in receiving investors and deposit. Seems like there are 4 forums and maybe a monitor discussing about this site so this makes it more positive.

despite the high roi this program is offering the program has being paying investors for the pass 2 days,well if i did care about this program i just it passed investing time for me,though the is having ddos protectiona and ssl encryption but i wiouldnt be carried away from the program.the minimum investment here is very standard but the roi is high anyway.though as much as 7 monitors is having the program as paying.

great site until now i see this program still paying the members here, so far the journey still long here because i see mostly HYIP monitors who make investment here only reach about 5% from the invesment they have here and i see about 17 hyip monitors that monitoring this site, until today i still find payment proof about this site

This is very good news tat the site is running with excellent situation. We can find that they just running from 3 days and their total investment is over $3K and going to tough 4K. But their total paid amount is $600+, where we expect some amount of $1.5K+. I hope that they should try to balance their payout ration. Good news is all monitors made them legit by gave paid stamp.

haha @antthenait, yeah that is right this site doing well now and still paying the investors who make investment here, from what i see mostly invetors here just earned about more than 10%, it seems that they still need long journey before reach BEP from this program, but with the statistic they share now, this site will be better

The site is still new and could pay to new investors that like taking risky to this kind. Because i don't

believe to this one that offer an unbelievable ROI to investors. All the Monitors states Paying and that

means the Admin is doing well now, as no one knows what the next hour,day or week could be, because

hyip to me is un-predictable.

Latest payment proofs of 26th April can be found around, it is good to see this short term program though is not that popular among hyip participants, still active and already has been paying for one week now, it is instant payment feature that is an attractive feature in this short term program along with the high profits.

This program has been paying for more than one week which is good to know, usually the current trend of the short term programs is going scam in just one or two days after launch, but this one which has been paying instant on applying for withdrawal has been active for eight days to be exact and continues to pay.

I think they need to improve some matters and expect some quick fix from them. First of all they need to reduce their referral commission ration because 10% id profitable for us but it can not be stable due o huge return. I expect some commission rate of 5% from them. Second and vital matters is still we can not see any active post at their forums button. I do not understand that why anyone not make any post whether they paid us.

Right now they just stay on 2nd week and I wish that they should able to complete another week. As per their server record they just paid over $3K and their last payout was made on 2nd of May - mean today. We can see many monitors include GS and Scope. We also can see that this program already paid to another monitor List4hyip - so very soon we should see another monitor listing at rating section.

This is very stylish and attractive site. We can use this program for 1 or 2 times. Because they just following a scam model - where our final result will be 100% loss and get scam. But if we still want to invest with the site then can take their short term plan for just an invest of $10 and get back our money after a single day with 5% of net profit. Expect a little bit profit from them.
well there is no need joining here for any reason sinece their method of function is just like scam site.