Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4daysincome - 4daysincome.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.4daysincome.com

4DaysIncome is a private Business Club.Like most other private businesses, the Club's ultimate purpose is to make a profit for its members.

4DaysIncome has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled tradersand investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs.

PLANS:

30% daily for 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 27.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 30.00

Accept : LR, PM

Ref : 5% - 2% - 1%

Link : http://www.4daysincome.com

using a licensed script from goldcoder make me having a good thing for this site with the middle term investment they i believe the could survive for the first and second round and the script also looks nice, first i think this one is gpt site but i am wrong but they don't have SSL like what they stated in their first page.

Nice referral commission for 3 level deep also a good design, 11 hyip monitors already invested in this website such as hyip.com

If it's paying I will invest in that program

so far this site still paying, if you want to check in MMG or another HYIPP forums you will find out that there are some payment proof of this site and in goldpoll this site status is paying until now, it is about 1 day but i think they will survive about more than 5 days if they could maintain it better

actually not that low if you invest about $1 here you will get about $1,188 from the investment you made here plus the fee for LR transfer, i think that is a good amout of earning for $1 investment, if you invest about $10 here, you will get a lot of bucks from this site and so far they are still paying members for 3 days

This site has really a special design with unique model. I hope that people should get attract of seeing that. But they may not stay here for some more days. Because all plans are risky for us. Only we can try their 4 days plan and expect for 20% of net profit or in average 5% per day. If we get pay for a while then do not try to re invest here. Only we can use their ref. commission scheme.

This site has really a special design with unique model. I hope that people should get attract of seeing that. But they may not stay here for some more days. Because all plans are risky for us. Only we can try their 4 days plan and expect for 20% of net profit or in average 5% per day. If we get pay for a while then do not try to re invest here. Only we can use their ref. commission scheme.

it seems that you want to do hit and run with this program so far i think that is fine but as you said this site have unique model of their design and i am sure that admin not spend few bucks for that thing, so it means admin will take some time before he/she reach BEP of what he spend in this forum, and with this rate i think about 2 or 3 rounds is enough

• 2 months later...

I can't support their investment planning as it's offering only a few days benefit.There is nothing good like a 4 days, 1 weak, 24 hours investment plan with a view to earn ROI on it. Instant cashout feature is available & hope members can give a try by putting some money in here. It has licence & a dedicated server with a list of managers coming from different countries all over the world.

Until this time, I think that all investors should note about this site and stop to invest to wait info about payment here, I hear a members of this site from MTV forum to tell that this site have had problem about payment when it changed from Instant into Manual, it is not good info and it is sad when I decided to invest $3 with this site some hours ago. I hope that admin if can't pay out with instantly, he still can pay manual for all members. Anyways we still should wait for new info about payment before invest continue here

I know its hard to earn money in hyip investing but the best way to earn in hyip is to try to take risk and invest but we must make sure that we don't do crazy things like investing big. I dont want to be left behind so i also joined but will make the deposit tomorow when the funds are available.

Yes I was just about to inform to you people that for the moment you should not invest in here because the instant payment has chaned to manual. When this happens it is not usually good news. I still have 6 dollars in active depost :(

Oh, it is nice, I have had good info about this site when I asked to pay out for first day to deposit here and I received first payment with instant from this site, I don't sure that what your account have problem but at least I too have had instant payment today, it is very good.

As below is detail about my first payment with this site after deposit $3 yesterday:

Date: 2012-06-07 06:27:38

Batch: 102198133

From Account: U1625087

Amount: $0.81

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from 4daysincome.com

So far I still see this site has paying status so I don't know if theirs some problem with payments in this site. Anyway this site is running for 79 days already. A very long paying hyip in term of its plan and just look at goldpoll and I found out that this site has earn back 2133% of its investments in here. A very good and big turn around don't you agree?

Maybe they just disabled instant payment for a whole yesterday but it seems like instant payment feature is back up since you got paid instantly. I also got paid manually. Such sligt changes for a few hours can cause so much panic.

I don't have any problem about payments as you, I still receiving instant daily here, I think that your account sure is have problem, you should contact with admin to ask for fixing, it will be better. I think that their plans too is not high although time is short but amount 108% after 4 days, it is not too many here so that admin can't pay out for everyone. I think that this site still can pay out long

Date: 2012-07-07 09:02:13

Batch: 102337820

I know its hard to earn money in hyip investing but the best way to earn in hyip is to try to take risk and invest but we must make sure that we don't do crazy things like investing big. I dont want to be left behind so i also joined but will make the deposit tomorow when the funds are available.

yes you are right, just invest what we can afford to lose, but not invest everything on it. have to always be aware of hyip site, and don't because earn the first time and you started to invest more on it. keep on doing review on those site that you want to invest

Today, I too have received my new commission with this site and all I have receive about $3.24 after 4 days to invest here and all payment is instant, it is very good when site still paying out good with about 108% after 4 days. I too have decided to deposit with $6 hope that will receive new payment in next days. As below detail about payment and my deposit:

Date: 2012-09-07 04:55:58

Batch: 102510670

And this is my latest deposit:

Date: 7/9/2012 7:11 AM

Batch: 102523104

Sent To: U3430736 (4daysincome)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Deposit to 4daysincome.com User zozo278

I have made a total of 1.6 dollars in profit here. I think it is enough now because I deposited a total of 20 dollars. And because of last time when instant withdrawal turned to manual for a few hours, I was afraid. So I think I will take the safe option and stop investing here now.

I have made a total of 1.6 dollars in profit here. I think it is enough now because I deposited a total of 20 dollars. And because of last time when instant withdrawal turned to manual for a few hours, I was afraid. So I think I will take the safe option and stop investing here now.

It is your decision, I think that if this site have basic investment, sure it will still pay out long because amount after 4 days, this site only must pay out about 108%, it only is about 2%, it is lower here and sure, it will not be difficult so that admin can pay out for everyone. I hope that this site still can pay out good in many next rounds

Well the only thing i liked on this program is that the minimum amount to get started isn't that much of a big amount is good for newbies to get started. Apart from that the site script looks beautiful but even if there is a promise of SSL protection, it can't be seen when opening up the homepage.

That is true that it is gd that the minimum amount is low. But if you are a new investor hoping to invest a large amount here but want to test it first with small amount, I wouldn't bother. The site proofs to pay all members consistently and instantly. depositinglow amounts would only give you very very small profit which isn't worth the 4 days. I have been in for 5 rounds and still no problem

so far this program doing well, you can check this site status in some hyip monitors and they will give paying status, and the most important thing is you can see some payment proof about this in some hyip forums outside or in forums like MMG and DTM. and they already paying for 82 days.

Forums, monitors, are all listed on the site. If you have any doubts, you can go to any of the forums listed and can quickly find payment proofs. Although it is still; paying and all, I have stopped my investments here now just to be on the safe side. I think I have taken enough profit. and taking a step back being not too greedy. But I see that it will still have great potential because the ROI is 2% in profit only each day which is sustainable.