Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreservemoneyc.forumd_libertyreservemoneyc.f orumd.biz

Liberty Reserve Money Club

Welcome to Liberty Reserve Money Club! Liberty Reserve Money Club is a private investment program , backed up by Gold , Forex ,Stocks trading ,and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

You can make an additional Investment as many times as you like.

Payment processed directly to your Liberty Reserve account daily

Receive 5% Payment daily for 30 days , Total return Up to 150% Payment , Minimum Investment : $1 - Maximum Investment : $10000 USD

http://libertyreservemoneyc.forumd.biz

This is the worst unprofessional design i ever seen, in addition no SSL encryption no DDoS protection, a fake "paying statut" witch my Grandma can notice this :P

The ROI is reasonable 5% daily even profitable.

It's just his first day let's see if his paying or not.

Well it wont be a bad idea trying out this program atleast one can start up with the minimum of 1dollar amount which tends to be attractive. Its really a long term program as we get 5 percent daily for the period of 30days. Lets hope that this site will last and payup members.

and i hope you want to try it, based on my own opinion, this site have bad script and many bad thing inside and the domain they used is subdomain, what the hell are going on with admin of this site even their minimum investment is low , i will never try this site and i don't think they will paid the members later

Really discouraging to see the bad effect of this program i have wanted to invest here but with the free domain it tends to use shows that its cant won my trust anymore. Though the rate are quite attractive, but one has to be careful investing here.