Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GotaFund - gotafund.com

I'm not admin

http://gotafund.com/

Gotafund.com is an international company Trade in Forex Market as Professional and experienced team .Our Unique Forex investment company provides a wide rant of investments plans and strategies for investors who want to succeed. If you want invest in Forex to have profitable investment with high return profit now you have our professional team that manage your investment in a Forex Managed Account .

The success of our Team is to provide several competitive, effective and super profitable Forex investment plans for our clients to get the maximum profit with low risk . The other reason of our success in forex market and investing industry is using experienced and professional forex traders around the world and use latest strategies and forex systems to get maximum profit to our Forex investors .

Plans:

1% - 1.2% - 1.4% Daily After 60 - 100 Business Days (Principal back)

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

This new program has a very good design and even the plan term as well as ROI are stable like that of any good mid term program, but it looks like the admin has forgot to add any monitor to the site or to configure the page called 'ratings' where one can easily find out the up to date status of their program.

if i make some calculation for my investment here, with the lowest plan i will get about 160% of my investment or it is same like i get about $16 after my plan is over, nice and quite profitable too, but unfortunately this program lack of SSL and DDOS but this program have online support that can help us if we have problem

It seems that the admin isn't good for creating a website, it's a very simple design

therefore it offers an online support and a chat bar in addition of a reasonable ROI of a min of 160% in 60 days.

Let's wait for few days to see if it's paying or not 'coz 10 hyip monitors already invested here

The program is really an attractive program and i see its a long term investment plan as we can earn 160 percent after a minimum of days. Its good the accpet lr and i think i might just join into it at least to invest and earn some good number of profit cos the site will likely stay for long.

gotafund.com reach about 4 days until now :D, and the status of this program still paying, in GP they just reached about 2% of their investment here. today i still find the payment proof of this program, in MMG , now there are some investors who feel good with this program i see some rcb shared by some hyip monitors.

gotafund.com reach about 4 days until now :D, and the status of this program still paying, in GP they just reached about 2% of their investment here. today i still find the payment proof of this program, in MMG , now there are some investors who feel good with this program i see some rcb shared by some hyip monitors.

Well now there is 11 hyip monitors with paying statut in addition I saw many positive comments and successful withdrawal about this program :)

4 days online are not many days because this site is not short term program , it has a long term plans so its life time will be more than the short term programs which like 105% after 1 day or 114% after 2 days .

GotaFund already reach about 5 days, and i think what omar said right, because this site is a long term hyip program if they can pass about more than 120 days maybe i can said that is a great achievement for this site because it means they paid for 2 rounds. but as we can see now they still paying and i think that is the important thing

Not the kind of hyip which will be popular from the day one since it has a simple script but apart from that Admin is offering good service to investors, he has set up ddos protection along with SSL Encryption, i am sure some investors will consider investing at least low amount.

We can see their safe mode and impressive soft design. By which both newcomers and serious peoples should join into this program. After that this authority should able to manage some serious fund and willing to give on-time profit. I really like those types of legit looking site who can give us natural profit like 1% per day. So our profit and payout should be assure for more 30 days.

yeah, at the moment gotafund still safe if someone want to make investment in this site :D, and it is about 6 days now since the first time they launched to the public. i also see payment proof from hyip monitors in MMG today, but i cannot guarantee that they will pay about 30 days, since i see many long term scam before the first round end

Some members might got some little problem of use this program, so I would like to say you all to use their online support system. As admin or any staff should online for some times then you can get solve of your problem.

@Trickster you told us that you already seen some payout proof in some hyip proof forums but I didn't found any forum link. As well as all monitors are telling that they have problem or stop paying. So please make sure about your comment.