Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DotoResult - dotoresult.com

I am not the Admin.

DotoResult

DotoResult.Com is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friends entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world. DotoResult.Com was a well built investment portal which provide a secure and safe investment environment to all people over the world. With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear. Therefore, We are different from others investment company because we are very serious about our services and customer satisfaction.

DotoResult.Com is a private group of professional and experienced traders working on the Forex market together as a team. Every our trader has years of business and financial related experience. One day we realized that we didn't need only money, we needed more - big success, prosperity and making grater capital out of this. The team leader started to organize this private group of traders 4 years ago by gathering adherents one by one. Thus, after years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

Investment Offers:

1.6% for 15 business days (principal back)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50,000 1.60

1.8% for 20 business days (principal back)

Plan 2 $15 - $50,000 1.80

2% for 30 business days (principal back)

Plan 3 $50 - $50,000 2.00

2.2% for 60 business days (principal back)

Plan 4 $150 - $50,000 2.20

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://dotoresult.com/

well i will just to the point that this program have quite good ROI plan and monitoring by Goldpoll at the moment :D and they are just launched today, 1,6% per day for 15 days is quite stable for me and also the principal that we used to invest here will be back at the end of investment too

Apparently, this program look like a short term program as usually these kind of script is used most probably by short term hyips whereas here, it is long term program, with low ROI plans, of course the term is not longer than two months, but without any SSL security or DDOS protection, I don't think this one will survive for such a long time.

Apparently, this program look like a short term program as usually these kind of script is used most probably by short term hyips whereas here, it is long term program, with low ROI plans, of course the term is not longer than two months, but without any SSL security or DDOS protection, I don't think this one will survive for such a long time.

i think what you said there is right mod, with the thing that they have now, it is just like another short term hyip program that would be active for some day before run away with members money and until now, the status of this program also waiting in some hyip monitors and still, i cannot find payment proof here.

i think this program should well, though they look pretty much like a short term plan program but i think they should be able to finish there first two plan before having any problem but considering the roi offered ,i dont think they should have problem cause the roi can be very sustainable and reachable for long if the program really want to stay.

This site is now been monitored but i guess it cant last long. The minimum investment tends to be a good start indeed but to me i think i can call this one short term investment program and i see it dosent have an SSL and DOS security which might make the program not to last too long.

just want to give some update for this program, well now they are seems paying, but today i can't find some payment proof of this hyip in MMG, and i see in some big hyip monitors this program status still paying too, based on the result they already paid about $4 to the investors, which i think is GP admin

I dont find the colour of the site attractive. Why choose completely green, It looks awful. But apart from that the plans looks promising. The percentage is just right for the number of days the plan lasts. But we are not too sure if it is paying? I havent seen any monitors so far that say it is paying.

@sixteen: and i hope you also invest here :D

@faceless: even the script looks awful but you already admit it, the plan here looks good. but today this site still paying and it is about 3 days since the first time they launched to the public and it seems admin already added some monitors (maybe about 3 hyip monitors) which the status of this program at that monitors is waiting

• 2 weeks later...

Though the script of this program is not that attractive, this long term project has been active for more than ten days now, and continues to pay that we can have latest payment proofs of today showing it's current up to date status, instant payment feature is there but with AP it is not possible to get daily payments for small investors.

Though they have used very glowing script - most which are used by a short term projectors. But they are very stable and long term business makers. I hope that we should get pay from them and able to make a long term business with their program. 1.6% daily plan is good for us and we also like their principle return policy. But we expect some more necessary feature form them like ssl with site lock and compound feature.