Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ROICredit - ROICredit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://roicredit.com

ROIcredit is forex investment company from North West England city (UK). We offer steady profit returns on our investment plans. We have an experienced staff of financial analysts and forex industry professionals working to conserve the capital and to maximize the profit. Every resource in our company is spent on increasing our daily profits and to offer stable profit percentage to our clients.

Our experienced analysts ensure that you get the highest returns for your investment compared to any other forex investment fund online. If any loss may ever arise will be covered by profits generated from our diversed portfolio of investment into the forex trading industry.

Our aim is to provide an investment plan that generates the consistent profit. Capital preservement helps us to manage steady cash flow and for this reason clients prefer to invest into our funds. We do not fund in high risk operations and this keeps the risk at minimum scale. We care for every customer that invests into our company irrespective of his fund involvement. We spend our resources in various investment strategies to ensure the steady cashflow.

We welcome customers from around the world to entrust their funds and make an investment with peace of mind. We gurantee you that our investment funds will earn you steady profits over time.

PLANS:

Percentage: 3.0% 3.5 % 4.0%

Cashout Term: Daily Basis Daily Basis Daily Basis

Total Duration: 60 Calendar Days 60 Calendar Days 60 Calendar Days

Investment Range: $10 - $1000 $1001 - $6000 $6001 - No Limit

Compounding: No No No

Principal Returned: Yes Yes Yes

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://roicredit.com

the design look so attractive and nice too :D, i am glad with the design they have it is one of the unique one i ever see also they have SSL and DDOS protection, with the ROI plan they have that is good for me, it is jut middle term investment site but i think they can skip for the first and second round

There is some news update from this program for today, on 10th April regarding the phone support added !

2012-04-10

New Update on Phone support ! As per Users request Our management have agreed and We are Happy to announce CALL US facility, henceforth users have the facility to Call us for any Investment related Information.

This program looks very nice and professional with many nice features including call support service, I think the admin now has to take enough efforts in promoting the program on forums or monitors or else where that they can get many more investors to the program so that this new mid term program which is two days old now can get stable for a long time.

There are many good features in this program including SSL and DDOS protection and the call support service ,and the design of the program looks quite unique and so good and looks so professional.ANd the ROI offered is also sustainable, i think.

7 days until now, but from what i see this site still new and many investors not even reach half of their investment in this program, but from what i see many hyip offered big RCB for this program and they listed in Goldpoll as the paying program also in HYIPBANKER too and with the same paying status

Good script and all. @Trickster well obvously many members have not yet reached half of their investment. Even you said that they have only been running for 7 days. so how is it possible to get half of the investment already.

This site can be sustainable, but also a bit more risky than some others. ROI is higher than avg, and the period of investment is only 2 months long.

7 days until now, but from what i see this site still new and many investors not even reach half of their investment in this program, but from what i see many hyip offered big RCB for this program and they listed in Goldpoll as the paying program also in HYIPBANKER too and with the same paying status

from where you knew that this site still does not have many investors ? there are no stats in this site , so from where you got this information ? I see that the site has many monitors so I think it reached good number of investors .

Heading 100 members on Day 1

We Thank & Congratulate each and every user for making our program success by registering with us. We would assure you continuous and better support. We have been receiving hundreds of Business Offers and our team is doing best in Catering to each of them. We look forward for a Mutual Cooperation.

@omar: how about that things? i see now they are still gaining some investors here even not too much but with this all i am sure that this program will be have more investors and it is about 9 days this program still paying the members also you can check some payment proof shared in some hyip forums like MMG or DTM

Refferal Commision Policy

Our referral commission structure is 7% for 1st Level referrals and 3% for 2nd Level referrals. So,please don't get confused. Thank You !

it seems they have 2 tier of refferals here from the first to second one and that could be a good earning for promotor of this site because they can earn well by that thing

Not everyday we get to see such beautiful template so i believe admin has spent enough money on setting a good appearance, i also observed that it is listed on many popular hyip monitors, all this signs are lead me to think that this site will at least sustain for 2 or 3 months.

this program seems active for 13 days and this site is paying. well even i find in some hyip monitors this site status is waiting but in mostly of it their status is paying and in the payment proof still posted by monitors in many forums, i think we don't have any doubt with this site which have good ROI plan

Excellent program with impressive design. We can take this program for some period a they have mid level risk factor. I hope that very soon we should see some assure payout proof from some senior members. This program has legit looking template. 3% daily for 60 days plan is good for us but for an easy job for the admin. I think they need to reduce their maturity period.

Excellent program with impressive design. We can take this program for some period a they have mid level risk factor. I hope that very soon we should see some assure payout proof from some senior members. This program has legit looking template. 3% daily for 60 days plan is good for us but for an easy job for the admin. I think they need to reduce their maturity period.

yeah you can take this site if you want to so far i see this site doing well and it is about 16 days since they just launched this site and the status of this program until now in many hyip monitors are paying. and you are right the middle term invesment plan rate they have here is attractive i don't have any doubt they will survive longer than this one

This program has been running for around three weeks, as per the information available from GoldPoll monitor, and continues to pay, this one is paid sticky and top ranked program on many monitors, it has been quite popular in just three weeks term period, this one will hopefully stay active for many successful cycles.

This program has been running for around three weeks, as per the information available from GoldPoll monitor, and continues to pay, this one is paid sticky and top ranked program on many monitors, it has been quite popular in just three weeks term period, this one will hopefully stay active for many successful cycles.

no doubt with this site, they are now become elite in many hyip monitors and also become one of the good place which many members want to invest here,and with the long term investment they have i think it is normal why this site still paying, i see the last payout from this program is today

no doubt with this site, they are now become elite in many hyip monitors and also become one of the good place which many members want to invest here,and with the long term investment they have i think it is normal why this site still paying, i see the last payout from this program is today

Me too agreed with you that this site already became trusted but according to me it is not exact elite. Because such site site which already passed 60 or 100 successful days can be called an elite site. but it's true that their growing level is so good that very soon they will become an elite site. Too many monitors are there and all of them has already given legit badge.

As they are paying now so we can use this program for more cycle. I would like to say you all newcomer, if you still not joined yet in this program them try to join via any monitor. Because you can able to get some RCB from them. Right now Hyip Scope is giving better rcb - after that if you get any delay payment then you should get better support from those hyip monitors. So just rush without any single think.

As they are paying now so we can use this program for more cycle. I would like to say you all newcomer, if you still not joined yet in this program them try to join via any monitor. Because you can able to get some RCB from them. Right now Hyip Scope is giving better rcb - after that if you get any delay payment then you should get better support from those hyip monitors. So just rush without any single think.

do you joined here? from what i see this program still paying like you said as i find payment proof too in many other hyip forums but remembers this site just don't reach their first round, i don't know if they are quite enough to stable and pay members but to invest here we need to wait for them