Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investlegend - Investlegend.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.investlegend.com

We help you be clear about what you want for retirement, offer investment options tailored to your goal, and let you weigh the benefits and trade-offs before investing with us. We carefully manage your investments over time to help you keep your goal on track.

PLANS:

DAILY PLANS

PERCENT MIN MAX

STARTER 21.6% Daily For 5 Calendar Days $10 $1000

PRO 23.0% Daily For 5 Calendar Days $1001 $2500

ADVANCED 26.5% Daily For 5 Calendar Days $2501 $5000

BUSINESS 28.0% Daily For 5 Calendar Days $5001 $50000

PERIOD PLANS

PERCENT MIN MAX

STARTER P 110% After 5 Calendar Days $10 $1000

PRO P 130% After 5 Calendar Days $1001 $2500

ADVANCED P 145% After 5 Calendar Days $2501 $5000

BUSINESS P 165% After 5 Calendar Days $5001 $50000

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.investlegend.com

The script looks pretty unique. Quite like the design.

But what is up with the plans. 25% everyday?? seriously?? That is so unconventional. Way too high for a five day period. In some ways this is even worse than an hourly!

It doesn't require you to become a member. Anyone can just go there and invest. Sounds like little security to me here.

middle term investment site, and i like the design they have. it seems that admin did well with the design also the script they have seems unique for me, 21,6% per day here is quite stable because the range of investment plan also little longer, overall this program doing well at the moment

<p style="margin-left: 40px;">the roi in here piss me off, i dont know or think the program will survive for long as the roi offered can make them short down before they know it.well i guess we just have o wait and see how this program progress but i cant tell they arent gonna last long.</p>

This program has reasonable plan, 21.6% daily for 5 days which will be a total of 8% profit in 5 days, still low and sustainable ROI, but since there can be chances of fund flow out every five days, we can't predict it's exact life time, but the feature, direct deposit without registration is also comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

This short term program has been doing quite good for five cycles of five days plan so far, the life time of this site is exactly 25 days old now, that is profitable rounds so far, there is GoldPoll with paying status for this program, a total profit of 8% in five days term is still stable and sustainable plans.

No membership signup needed for this one, which is good for those people that do not have much time to login and withdraw daily. The plans with the ROI it offer is not bad, but the Starter plan is the most sustainable one there. But guys what do you think about the design, isn't poor? Even the script is cheap to my liken of hyip script. And could one help with the Monitors of this one, because i didnt see any in their webpage. Though, it's a place to invest some funds, now that it's early and looking new. besides, it's a short term hyip, and it could go off anything.

Starting with LR and PM we can take this program for some period but do not try to stay here over a long. Because their total infrastructure is not very good for make any long term business. I told that we can stay stay here for some little time because their daily plan is 1.6% as 20% for 5 days will be deduct as principle. We expect some some good profit and on-time payment.