Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mybestbux - mybestbux.com

well i see this site is a new site, also they have liberty reserve as the only payment processors here. the low minimum payout here is low too, i see they have about $1 not $3, and they only accepted LR not AP and PP, and they have been online for 3 days

I guess I'm going to pass this one. Its just too high minimum to cashout and the site is not that popular to make its a stable ptc. I'm hoping to find a lower minimum ptc and much stable ptc.

I also hope that this site is going to last long but I guess its wont. Because in order for ptc to survive its need activity, its need active clickers to get advertisers.

• 1 month later...

The rate for per click on ads is good but the minimum payout rate of this site is too high. It will take more than months to reach the minimum payout of this site. The referral rate is too low so it is hard to earn money on this site. I request to post the screenshot of the payment proof of this site so that we can trust on this site.