Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Select Liberty Financial Group LLC. is a privately owned diversified investment and wealth management firm. Select Liberty Financial Group LLC. is a legally registered financial company in India. online financial company that trades: mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded fund (ETF), money market, forex, certificate of deposit (CD), futures, options, venture capital project development, private placements Opportunities, bonds, annuities and alternative opportunities such as hedge funds, commercial real estate, private equity, precious metals, oil, and gold

Investment Offers:

Daily, Bi-weekly, Monthly for 30 Calender Days

12 month Duration or until principle is withdrawn

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit

$20 - $500 0.5 -1%

$500 - $1000 30-50%

$301 - $500 25-40% Bi-weekly

Accepts: LR, PM

10% ref. commission

Link: http://www.selectliberty.com/

1% roi can be sustainable for long, and the script used on the program is also ok to me.but i dont think they have ddos protection cause have been trying to check on that and i cant really find one but i will check properly later with them.

nice script they used, they only lack of SSL and DDOS, also i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them at the moment(CMIIW), well i think the profit they offered here already good and stable for both admin and investors , but the high minimum payout here will be discourage some investors to invest here

For me its useless to invest in here. Even a hyip monitoring side don't want to invest in here. I only see three hyip monitoring site try to monitor this site and one has no investments but has paying status on it. lols. I guess this only shows that this site will never be a paying hyip site. Because if this site is going to be a paying hyip site I'm sure their will be a dozen hyip monitoring site monitoring this site.