Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitcentr - profitcentr.com

pinay

Another great Russian PTC site with lots and lots of daily ads. Different script than what e.g., SEOSprint uses, but this one is also very easy to learn. Offers PTC, PTR, tasks and auto-surf.

Ads are generally around 0.015-0.05 py6 - payments via WM, AP, RoboKassa or LiqPay. Also possible to purchase own advertisements with earnings.

** BONUS **

For each referral I get from DMT, I'm offering 50% RCB on ProfitCentr, so just PM me your username on-site after registration and I'll set it ;)

>> JOIN HERE <<

Took a little ($0.34) test PO - paid instantly:

profitcentr001.jpg

But I think they actually only pay out to WM, but one may use those other listed payment processors for investing/advertisements. Well, not an issue, as I guess WM is quite widely accepted, as well as has many exchangers around.

hey sis, can you give me the site that used english i don't know russian :D, from the script it seems this site is the unique one but they lack of SSL and DDOS, but i see it seems they are paying the members, because i see your payment proof above, i still don't understand how to earn from this program

They only have Russian as their language, but it shouldn't be too hard to learn to navigate it. You can use Google Chrome to get the site translated first, and afterwards when you know how to use it, you may just continue using it in Russian.