Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buxseven - buxseven.com

darwin

• 2 weeks later...

@macky: i agree with you buxseven paid the members well here but to reach minimum payout here you need more effort because the earning estimation about 2 cents and your minimum payout in this site as clickers is about $3 so it is about 150 days

@Macky i never thought of that strategy in getting DRs. I guess i'll be trying that later, hopefully it works and add DRs to my PTCs.

@Trickster 150 days = 5 months, that's a lot of effort. $0.02 seems to be the normal daily earnings these days with PTCs. This is base on my observation with the PTCs i'm working with.

@insomnia: haha 2 cents is the low earning for me, i mean from what i see in many ptc site, they have about 3 cents and 4 cents per day as the good and stable earning for them, maybe because of the low minimum payout they have here , make members harder to reach minimum payout

everything here are good and makes me feel that this sevenbux site is opened to continue for some times . actually I do not think that I need to invest some money here on buying referrals or to upgrade membership , standard members will earn good amounts .