Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

upabux - upabux.com

jammy

i advice it is better if you want to invest here, they have refund protect, so the money will be not back, well this site is good because have low minimum payout and also we don't need any investment in order to cashout here and they also paid the members in euro, which is a good thing for us

And do you think its for real? I don't think its for real. In fact I don't think its going to be paying ptp for a month at all. I think this site will just turn to scam in third week. But lets see. Its just my assessment and I can be wrong. But base on my experience a ptc like this is a scam from a start. Its just hard to prove because its take time to reach minimum and cashout.

And do you think its for real? I don't think its for real. In fact I don't think its going to be paying ptp for a month at all. I think this site will just turn to scam in third week. But lets see. Its just my assessment and I can be wrong. But base on my experience a ptc like this is a scam from a start. Its just hard to prove because its take time to reach minimum and cashout.

they are not PTP but PTC, so comparing them is nothing until now i see this ptc site could survive for some days but minimum payout here is 2 euro not 1 euro, i think something happen here but the earning per day still big in here, unless we are not active to click here