Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fiboforex - fiboforex.net

hyipparty

@Trickster The following Monitors have Invested with us: Goldpoll.com , Thebig1.tk, GSmonitor.org, hyipparty.com, list4hyip.com, rcbmonitor.com, iehyip.com, gold-lister.com, recordshyip.com.

Goldpoll rate us waiting because he has not logged in his account since 4 days and have not made any withdrawal request (maybe he forgot about us because he is busy)

All the other monitors are just followers or rating us waiting without any investment to make us purchase from them advertising .

Popularhyip.com is rating us waiting because his script system is linked to the rating of goldpoll, then when goldpoll will come to withdraw his balance and rate us paying popularhyip will change it also.

Regards.

@lyes, what so you are saying that some monitors did not make investments themselves? So they rely on other monitors and if they say paying, then they just follow and say paying as well. Doesn't that count as cheating.... cos they are not really doing the work.... just relying on others to prove that is paying.

@Faceless Sadly it is the reality, but there are worst , some monitors threaten honest companies to rate them Not Paying if they do not pay them advertising costs.

Also there are black posters which post bad vote if we do not pay them, or DDOS attackers which threaten us every days to shutdown our site.

@lyes that is really bad news. What do you mean advertising costs? hyip programs advertise in the monitor sites? Do you guys do it willingly or they put up the banner anyway and they threaten to say not paying.

To be honest, you can just ignore them, because ppl would very quickly know that the monitor is a scam.

@Faceless In general we are buying banners from some popular monitors which have a good alexa traffic rank, not all monitors are scam, i consider that monitors like goldpoll as a honest one but they are too slow to switch from waiting to paying , or from paying to not paying, and in general when a monitor put not paying status it is too late for lot of people.

Lot of scamers have soiled the name of HYIP, as it is now considered by overgeneralisation that HYIP=SCAM, and the honest people are put in the same basket.

Now it is hard to find a domain name or hosting company which accept to host a hyip, because for them hyips=problems.

First when i visited the site i quickly backed off since the Rate of interest is very low and it takes ages to make profit but by reading some posts by Co-Admin here, i started to think that this hyip will do good business.I would just like to ask one question, what would be the fee for withdrawing principal? Can you tell us in percentage?

@Macky110 The fee for withdrawing the principal is 20% now , but we are discussing and studying the question to decrease it to 10% for the next week , i will keep you informed about our decision.

20% Is just too much if you ask me. I don't like a hyip site that charge withdrawal fees. Lets face it the reason why we invest hyip is to earn some interest. Now if we going to pay 20% then its seems we been robbed by our own 20% interest fee.

But I guess if you are talking about long and if this site will still continue paying I think 20% fee is okay.

@Budado you have not understood, the 20% fees is not for the withdrawal fees or interest fees, this 20% fees is applied for investors which want to withdraw their principal deposit before the maturation date of 225 business days.

We do not charge any fee for your earnings or withdrawal process, we do not charge any fee when the principal reaches the maturation date.

There are 20% fees for the early withdraw of the principal to cover the cost the unexpected close of trades and the transactions between our Brokers and our accounts.

@lyes, but if you don't want to withdraw the principal investment earlier, we still get it back at the end automatically without any charge?

I dont see why you offer to return the principal investment, even with a fee. Doesn't this make the site more risky and more likely to lose money

@Faceless Yes off course you will get back the principal automatically at the end of the term without any charge.

We offer the early withdraw because we think that you have the right to ask for your money at any time you want, and it is not risky dear because we are not a ponzi scheme, you ask for your principal and we ask it from our brokers it is simple.

• 2 weeks later...

Fibo Forex looks like a professional hyip that can be reliable, this program is just three weeks old as of now, and it's no wonder to have them paying status, they also use Bank Wire option to allow us venture with them, but the only disadvantage is that the ROI offered in their plan is very low and slow profit can be obtained.

Good to see that still they are paying now and they can stay here for some more days. As per their monitor's record we can see their latest payment. I really like their user friendly supportive system because we can contact with them via their online support system and FaceBook community. So this site is very clear for me now.

this site still paying dude, and they just reached 24 days today with some payment proof that already shared by monitors and investors, i t seems that many members don't have any doubt with this site and i see there are some increasing in the deposit that investors make in this site, as the proof they are trustworthy

Minimum set in their plans at $1 is affordable feature, the template of this program remind me of Invest Dealer, I think this site has been trying to take advantage of the popularity of Invest Dealer short term hyip, but this one has long term plans, however the plan features look good with low ROI and low minimum to start with.
yeah the minimum amount to invest is very much affordable by any investor and as well its also affordable to lose.I hope it goes well here.

this site still new, and from what i see admin still paying members, i also can see payment proof of them today, one of the good thing here because mostly investors not even reach their BEP so that is good to invest here at the moment, and there are a lot of RCB that offered by some hyip monitors which we can see as advantages.

@iyes: yeah that is right this program now booming, there are a lot of investors now looks forward for this program and hope that they can earned well from them, and i see now they already online for 36 days until now, i see today there are some payment prof shared by investors

This program is not only growing, but they already became an elite. Too many people already invested here and gained some dedicated profit. Also they are ready to reinvest with some additional figure from their base budget. Because they think that it should stay here for next few months. Their friendly support made them popular.

This program is not only growing, but they already became an elite. Too many people already invested here and gained some dedicated profit. Also they are ready to reinvest with some additional figure from their base budget. Because they think that it should stay here for next few months. Their friendly support made them popular.

elite site? lol if you know this site lifetime and also the plan they have, this site not even reach 1st round, are that elite one? and i see today this site still paying and i still find some payment proof also. it will make them more popular and help them to get more deposit, and from what i see this trend will stay like this for some weeks

elite site? lol if you know this site lifetime and also the plan they have, this site not even reach 1st round, are that elite one? and i see today this site still paying and i still find some payment proof also. it will make them more popular and help them to get more deposit, and from what i see this trend will stay like this for some weeks

I told this problem an elite because they already passed over 60 days and going to touch it's 3rd month. In recent days we hardly can see some site those already completed a full month. Where they seems to complete 180 days or a full year. So it's tendency is to become a legend. So we never have any doubt about their quality because they already won people's good feelings by make regular payment.

Good to see the admin of this program being on this forum. Site looks nice as it is one of those long term investment programs which tends to be stable for a loner time. Its also good to know that the site has been up for 60 days and the minimum investment amount is sky high either. I guess we can safely say this site is here for some time.

passed over 60 days? are you kidding on me? today this site just reached 52 days from the first time they launched to the public, and it is not even reached 60 days yet, i wonder where did you get that false info, and that is so far far away from 3rd month of this site, but until now this site status still paying

well obviously that is just an erro. It is no big deal. The number of days shown being on line doesn't affect anyone too much as long as it is only a few days off. For the investors, it makes no difference to them at all. They are all just waiting to reach BEP and hoping to get the profit.