Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalprocash - Globalprocash.com

i am not admin

Link : http://globalprocash.com

Global Pro Cash is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of Global Pro Cash is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

PLANS:

Select a plan:

Elementary Fund ( 150% after 7 days) - We accept Only LibertyReserve

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Elementary Fund $89 and more 150.00

Equable Fund ( 275% after 5 days) - We accept PayPal and LibertyReserve

Equable Fund $300 and more 275.00

Elevate Fund ( 400% after 4 days) - We accept PayPal And LibertyReserve

Elevate Fund $550 and more 400.00

Exalted Fund ( 550% after 2 days) - We accept PayPal and LibertyReserve

Exalted Fund $1,000 and more 550.00

Accept : LR, PP

Link : http://globalprocash.com

According to me we do not need to trust this types of site because they just using PP as their payment processor. Though PP is world's best payment processor but according to PP rule we can not use it in these types of program like hyip - due to lots of dispute. This is simple worse site because their low minimum deposit amount is $89 - so they should be down within 72 hours.

@antthenait, yes legit HYIP cannot use paypal, and I think paypal won't allow them to set up like this in the first place. So that is out of the question. But it does accept LR also, and there is a slight chance that it is paying through that. But best like you said is to avoid this one. Having PP shown up on a hyip is never a good sign.

paypal? wow i will never trust this site, i am sure they are not a good company who want to opened the bussiness,and also they lack of many things such as SSL and DDOS, even the script looks professional in my eyes and i don't know if it is true they have been online for more than 2 weeks

Well, the minimum is just too high and plan terms are also unrealistic. Well, about Paypal, as we know paypal is very strict and you may just face a problem or regret at the end when you use your paypal account in this program. As for me this program is totally scam.

Well as for the ROI I dont think 150% after 7days is that high its what suppose to sustain the program ,but what make me withdraw my trust from them is their payment processor which is paypal and paypal is not supported by any hyip this make me think that the program is somehow scam even with LR added many people/investor will still disbeleiv them.

Interesting features like PayPal deposit option, bank wire withdrawals, other than these withdrawals to LR/PP is instant, I don't understand why the minimum is set at so high amount of $89 anyway, 50% profit in just one week is a high unsustainable ROI, so risky to venture with.

@archu7 do you think that this program is real?consider the fact that paypal is not supported by any hyip site but yet they choos to add paypal as their means of deposite,I guess this program site need to be updated befor serious minded investors can choos to invest in here.

this program is new and i like the script used in here, but the minimum investment is kinda high and they might be telling some truth with the paypal added to the progrm but one cant trust hyip program cause they all after one thing, and thats investor money. so i will just adive investor to be carefull when investing.

@archu7 do you think that this program is real?consider the fact that paypal is not supported by any hyip site but yet they choos to add paypal as their means of deposite,I guess this program site need to be updated befor serious minded investors can choos to invest in here.

accepting paypal option from the admin of this site is not bad feature , I do not know what is your objection about accepting paypal as a payment processor , I have seen some hyips are accepted this e-bank in he past .

@omar: are you sure? this program accepted paypal is a bad idea, why? because it make the site not sustainable and it can be a good reason for admin to run away if he want, and so far i see this site still not good enough, because i see one site have scam status while the other is waiting

accepting paypal is really awful and according to paypal rules you should not place money in hyip.

Also a very big ROI in just 7 days offering a poor script.

I think that will turn SCAM in the next few days as i see some of hyip monitors said that is a scam

with the poor script i am not sure this program still paying the members because i see a hyip monitor that put this site in the scam list, and in some hyip monitors that monitoring them the only status they have is waiting one and i suggest for the one who want to invest here , i think you should reconsider this site

@Trickster, actually I don't think there is much problem with the script. It looks alright I think. I doubt it is paying, partly because it claims it is 'accepting' paypal as payment processor. Not surprised that monitor is listing it as a scam. I wonder why the monitor sites even bother to test and invest in these sites when it is obvious or has a high chance that it is a scam since they accept PP

• 3 weeks later...

@omar: are you sure? this program accepted paypal is a bad idea, why? because it make the site not sustainable and it can be a good reason for admin to run away if he want, and so far i see this site still not good enough, because i see one site have scam status while the other is waiting

I think that using paypal for payment, it is not safe because if hacker can see all info about account and often paypal is easiest in hacking account, if hackers know info about it. Other, Min deposit too is very big, it will be very risk, therefore, I don't believe in it, it too have ran a bit long, if have payment proof, sure that now it must be posted more here