Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0025$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & PP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Having 5 years subscription and a private server makes this site different than other buxhost site and thats the reason we can already see it's growth, 1800+ members have joined in within 24 hours, its really an amazing start.I am sure this site will be paying and give profits.

• 3 weeks later...

well it seems this site paying a lot until today and i see many people feel all right with this site and don't have any much complain about the payment and they subscribed for more than 5 years also use private server for their site

I've been clicking here for 2 weeks now. I like the rate and the site is still paying however i am still waiting for them to transfer my credits from clixchoice. The admin of this site is the same admin of clixchoice and when he closed clixchoice he asked all members of clixchoice to transfer to phd bux and promised us that our credits in clixchoice will be transferred here. I hope that it will be processed soon. Anyone who joined this site coming from clixchoice?

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my first payment here last week via Payza. I'm satisfied with how fast they processed my payment request. Although i am still waiting for updates on when they will finish crediting the balance of their clixchoice members on this site. I checked the forums and i am seeing that there are a number of members who are already voicing out their disappointments. I wish the admin could at least provide updates on the crediting of balance and where they are at in the process so that the clixchoice members would know what's going on.

I just joined this site 2 days ago, and have been doing pretty well in terms of the clicking. The waiting time for each click is not too long so I am able to complete the clicks in less than 10 mintues. I guess this is why this bux site is more popular than others because there are bux sites out there which offer almost 100 ads for you to click, but rates are seriously low.

@faceless i think i know a couple of sites that fit your description. 100 ads to click but the amount is too low it is the equivalent of 10 to 20 ads in other sites. LOL!

I'm about to reach minimum payout again on this site. And still i haven't gotten any direct referrals. I guess this site is too popular most of the poeple who see my ads are already a member of this site.

I already have $0.78 in my account balance on this site. I should be able to reach minimum payout in the next 4 days since i am earning around $0.06 per day here.

I'd like to ask if anyone tried renting referrals on this site? Is it profitable to rent referrals here?