Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Crossbanking - Crossbanking.com

i am not admin

Link : https://crossbanking.com

CrossBanking is one of the leading private investment companies was registered in the island of Dominica in 2005. Weare offering professional investment solutions. We have several traeder who has more than 10 years experienceabout buys and sells currencies on the Forex markets using our own unique automated and manual trading system. CrossBanking was established in 2005 and the company provides its clients to manage of accounts online since 2011.

PLANS:

Plan Starter Advanced Expert VIP

Max/Min $5-$1000 $1001-$4,000 $4,001-$9,000 $9,001-No limit

Duration 15 days 35 days 47 days 69 days

Investor interest rate / daily 1.1% 1.7% 2.2% 2.4%

Compounding available

Withdraw daily

Statement every business days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://crossbanking.com

it seems i cannot access this site at the moment, after trying to refresh about 7 times. i think i will trying to access this site tommorow again to see how the look, but it seems they have SSL here, one of the thing that i like here is low minimum payout and with the low rate here i am sure they will survive longer

well, the site is inaccessible from my end too, it has around ten monitors listing this one, this is just a new program so hopefully, the site will return soon fixing all the technical issues that caused the down time of the site as of now, these plans are good enough to run the program smoothly.

Admin may be setting up / Configuring website so that it can steadily work in the future and thats the reason it is not accessible, the ROI is good out here but definitely wouldnt be easy to rely admin so early.Investors might not consider this hyip as long runner.

well, it's been long enough to wait for the site to return to normal, but the same situation there for several hours now that there is no sign of the site and monitors haven't yet moved it's status to problem or scam, I think it's time to move on !

Update :

The program has been back to normal now, so thread moved to active discussion section, and the professional look of the program is quite impressive, there is many monitors added in their rate us page, having paying status given for this program, since the minimum is just $5 and the term is also short enough, 15 days, it's safe to give a try for one round, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Dedicated server, and domain registered for four years for this program, good to see this one paying for more than three weeks by now, that is twenty four days to be exact, live chat feature and well designed program script look very professional in here, I think the second round with the 15 days plan is coming to an end successfully.

well i must admit this site program doing well now even they don't attract my self too much to invest in this program, but it seems now they already reach 25 days until now and in so many hyip monitors they have now the status of this program also "paying", and the most important thing , payment proof. i see it still posted by investors who invest here

I think this program can be very popular and gain huge support from investors, especially by small investors since the minimum is set at affordable range of $5, but in order to make better profits we need to take a bit high risk and in my view, it is worth taking risk.

Best idea is to use LR or PM because they have safe and 4 layers security system so LR is known as world's best secure payment processor. This company is also connected with a forex broker because they just designed their server model with a forex look up. They have strong platform because they used ssl with site lock, so their url will never encrypt. Starting with $5 of base we can able to get daily 1.1% benefit - which can be possible for a long.