Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yestrades - Yestrades.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.yestrades.com

Yes Trades Universal Inc. is a private investment company, backed up by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

PLANS:

Economy Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

100 Days $20 - $299 1.80

Calculate your profit >>

Medium Plan

84 Days $300 - $999 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Quick Plan

70 Days $1,000 - $4,999 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Express Plan

53 Days $5,000 - $10,000 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.yestrades.com

6 level refferal income, hmm that is unique one i rarely see any hyip like that, but i think this one is a good thing for monitors or bigger investors who already have some kind blog to promote this site, well even the script they have is not good, ROI plan here cover it, with 1,8% per day, i am sure they will be paid longer.

This program doesn't look like a long term program, with no SSL as when I tried using https to access this site, it was not possible and there was untrusted connection error showing the technical reason as this program using an invalid certificate.

@archu7

I would have the similar kind of thinking for this newly launched short term site, ROI may look good but due to unprofessionalism and less security, investors will choose to skip this site for sure.But lets hope Admin reads this thread and adds security features.

Latest news as on 5th April from their news section regarding the amazing response from investors for the program so far !

Thank you for amazing respones,

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Apr 5, 2012.

Seems they have long term investment plans and also thinks that seems it have high minimum investment of 20 dollars. Hmm, they also have this 6 referral levels. They only accepts so far Libertyreserve. Seems sustainable for their investment plans.

@riddick I agree. The rate is fairly reasonable (a bit low) but it is good for long term. I guess this compensates for the fact that it has 6 referral levels. I wonder whether it would be more likely for the site to lose money just from having this 6 ref levels?

Seems they have long term investment plans and also thinks that seems it have high minimum investment of 20 dollars. Hmm, they also have this 6 referral levels. They only accepts so far Libertyreserve. Seems sustainable for their investment plans.

yeah it could be easily if we want to see just by visit the site and see the ROI plan they have, but i think minimum investment like that could make this site more stable rather than who offered lower than it, but it is not apply for most hyip site, but the thing that make me worried is this program seems have waiting status in some hyip monitors even they listed for 2 days

I don't think Yestrade will ever do good business, admin seems to have less funds and thats the reason we cannot see enough promotions on monitors.There are no proofs uploaded anywhere on forums which makes me think the site hasnt got any investors yet.

First of all, the look of the program is like any short term hyip site that turn to scam at any time, but here, the plans offered have been long term ones, even the minimum asked to participate in here is $20 which is quite high to risk in this one, referral program is good enough to get some investors for the program.

i see they monitored by about 6 hyip monitors but until now i still cannot see the latest proof for them and i see they also monitoring as the waiting program in some hyip monitors, but minimum payout here is too high, that is too big for little investors who invest here include me

so you are saying the program is showing a fake proof of payment,but the minimum investment they request is high i dont know why the program is not having good rate and they are help themself either,by not having much monitor on.