Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fortunetango - Fortunetango.com

i am not admin

Link : https://fortunetango.com

Fortune Tango International Ltd is a private and legal registered investment company that operates internationally from and has been in business since 2007. Fortune Tango International Ltd is created by the group of traders and analysts, specialized in the sphere of stocks, bonds, alternative products, currencies, futures.

According to the prevailing views of market analysts, the stock and currency markets are in a random motion or random walk. For this reason price movements would be unpredictable and comparable to the tossing of a coin. These magicians still persist that their investigations have shown that their findings are absolutely correct.

PLANS:

Minimum Investment : 100 USD through LR.

Maximum Investment : UNLIMITED.

Depending on Amount of Investment We have Separated to Four Plans Which will have Different Daily Return Percentages

Daily Returns

Every day (Monday-Friday) at 1900 EST Daily returns will be credited. Rate of Return is Fixed in every plan.and Returns will be paid till 120 Business days, Holiday list will be announced soon...

All dailt Returns can be Re-Invested, or Can be withdrawn or Can be transferred to Other Users.

Resistive Plan : Daily 2.0 % for UNLIMITED Days.

Moderate Plan : Daily 2.5 % for UNLIMITED Days.

Massive Plan : Daily 3.0 % for UNLIMITED Days.

Aggressive Plan : Daily 3.5 % for UNLIMITED Days.

Referral Commission

We pay 12% Instant Referral commission which can be withdrawn, or can be Re-Invested or can be transferred to Other Users

All daily Returns can be Re-Invested, or Can be withdrawn or Can be transferred to Other Users.

One must Invest to refer Other Investors, Free Ids are not allowed.

Group(Royalty) Commission

We pay 10% of Daily Returns of Invested amount as Royalty commission to All Sponsors which can be withdrawn, or can be Re-Invested or can be transferred to Other Users

Royalty Commission is paid Every day at 1900 PST.

Binary Commission

We pay 12% Binary commission released Every Few Hours,atleast Once in a day on matching 200USD on either side of Every Investor to Unlimited Levels, One must Invest to eligible for Binary Commission, We Currently Do not have any Daily or Weekly caping or Flush out. Binary Commission can be withdrawn, or can be Re-Invested or can be transferred to Other Users

All daily Returns can be Re-Invested, or Can be withdrawn or Can be transferred to Other Users.

Fee & Charges

Currently We do not have any Fee Of Registration, Transfer Fee Or Withdraw Fee

Principle Return

Principle can be withdrawn any time after 30 trading days of Investment.

Accept : LR

Link : https://fortunetango.com

Video presentation, live chat support, trading reports and many other good features are there in this program, though there is no monitor listing this one, I think this one is worth giving a try, but the minimum seems to have been set at $100 out of reach for small investors.

Not that great arrangement of the good features they have.because they made it like compact it in one page all of the things they want to attract to investors. They should atleast make a brief introduction as it is somewhat not good to read and not catchy. Well, I check their live support but then it is offline.

over all this site is doing great from script and design , but i will skip this site not about because this site is bad, but the minimum deposit that i cannot attain here and also the plan that seems not make a sense for me, it is very hard for me to see the site that paid members for unlimited time.

@Trickster, actually i don't agree. Personally I don't think the site looks that great. It looks a bit too tacky tbh. If you can't attain the minm deposit then maybe you should just stick with the sites with smaller min. and then work your way up hehe. simple logic.

Fortunetango does not seem very good hyip, Admin has set a nice appearance and video presentation to attract the investors,also have binary plan for referral commissions but apart from that i don't think there are any efforts being done for advertising.Very few monitors listing this site and that means there won't be enough investors.