Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Advance Yield Zone - Ayz.net

i am not admin

Link : https://ayz.net

We are the team of managers who managed to organize a group of traders, as well as to form a foundation that allowed these traders to grow to an astounding performance. Aggressive trading strategy requires constant growth, so we entered a high-yield market in search of capital from private investors. We have developed an investment offer that would insure us against undue risks and would make us confident about breakeven results and an infinite period of work. This investment offer is not aggressive by its nature, and therefore allows us to extend our line on forming a foundation of large and medium-sized capital. However, of course, everyone can join us, because the minimum deposit is just $10!

PLANS:

1% - 1.7% daily for 60 days

Min : 10$

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://ayz.net

As for me the Basic plan is good. It seems to be a sustainable plan term because if you invest 10 dollars in here the total return is 16 dollars at the end of the term. There are good number of HYIP Monitors but all are 'waiting'. It caught my attention when i see Goldpoll because the status is Unavailable, this HYIP doesn't seem to be existing in Goldpoll.

one of the great site that have good looking script and it looks so professional too, with the ROI plan they have i am sure they will sustain until this month end and still paying the members. one of the good thing this program have is SSL protection they have, it is full protection for one years by comodo, so it means admin don't use the free service

AYZ has been four days old and monitors have been started listing this one for two days now and everywhere the status of the program has already been updated to paying now, last payment proof available around is of 5th April, that is today, no wonder this program has been paying so far as the ROI is low and sustainable.